PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I doubt these are as low numbers as undftd4's  or whatever.

If i had to take guess , i would say more like 2-4k pears .

I  really think people slept on these. 
pimp.gif

[quote name="CaptainSneakerhead23"
Did that movie ever release? :nerd: .. I remember the movie trailer had me really intrigued and then I never heard anything else about it.[/quote]

Funny it released, director screened it here at the regal cinemas here, but I haven't heard too much more about it. I'm tight because I missed the screening :smh:

Just got hit with the shipping date changed to 12/23 from Nike. I guess they're waiting to get those unclaimed pairs shipped back to Memphis.

Last edited:
Poughkeepsie Tapes :stoneface:

ahh i used to live in poughkeepsie for like 12 years .. moved from there in 02 .. how many sneaker spots do they actually have still? They had the galleria mall and the south hills mall when i lived there

Comparing availability of these to UNDFTD 4s? Seriously? :lol: Not even sure how they could be mentioned in the same sentence.

Just got hit with the shipping date changed to 12/23 from Nike. I guess they're waiting to get those unclaimed pairs shipped back to Memphis.
dang dude... the only time my order has been cancelled from Nike, they did the same thing.  Sent me an email saying that it will ship in a few days... then when that day came and went, it was a cancellation email I got next.  

i''ve gotten that before from Nike and then my package showed up the next day.  

wait, did you get a tracking number yet??

anyone call nike and ask them whats going on?

I just chatted with them and the lady told me my order is set to be received on or before the date which is 12/18 but it hasnt even been shipped yet .. im not worried though i should be fine lol i hope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom