PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Nike's distribution center is highly efficient. Nike knows where each product is located to easily allocate units for fulfillment. The rep was wrong Nike warehouse workers don't need to "search" for shoes to fulfill orders.

This I know. But it was better than hearing "Your order is boxed up and is just waiting for Ups to pick it up" lol. She pretty much said expect a cancellation in code since the reps aren't allowed to flat out say we screwed up.

Received my pair today and first thing I noticed was these are extremely stiff. I'm wondering if it's a posite material underneath

Finally got around to opening my pair up.  Better than I thought.  They feel lighter in hand than my other XII's

For those who copped from NDC did they send out nike receipt or just the jumpman paper. bout to cop just making sure. Thanks in advance

What's exactly the purpose of a gift card that expires if you don't add anything to it in a month? Like you're getting a deal or something :smh:

Yep standard with return label. My pricetag was ripped off tho [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
Mine too! Wonder what that's about? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom