PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Yep standard with return label. My pricetag was ripped off tho [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Makes me wonder what the actual retail was SUPPOSED to be? No way they "agreed" on $300 for a remastered collab since the supremes were only $198

My pair delivered yesterday had NO tracking movement by UPS except pick-up scan, on vehicle for delivery, and delivered. It did have a delivery date tho on the UPS site only. Nike & snkrs app weren't any help this time

Mine was ripped off too, looks like they all were. Weird. 
laugh.gif

Makes me wonder what the actual retail was SUPPOSED to be? No way they "agreed" on $300 for a remastered collab since the supremes were only $198
The material on these seems to be a lot nicer than the Supreme's. The OVO X's were $225 and the materials weren't good on those. Granted I still think $300 is a little high, but I just remembered the Just Don 2's were $325 retail. So not as bad as it could have been.

Yep standard with return label. My pricetag was ripped off tho [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Im taking mine by the outlet tomorrow and have them scan themy to see what they come up to

Huge shout out to the UPS drivers that cover Morris County. It was raining pretty bad out here and the UPS driver put my package in a plastic bag and tied the bag before leaving it. Never seen that before.

As for the shoes, these are absolutely my favorite pair of kicks I copped this year. Even my wife was like, "Those are really really nice."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom