PSNY x Air Jordan 12

:smh: all these cancellation are crazy. Nike should know with in a day if there isn't enough stock to fulfill all the orders.

Having people wait a week to be told sorry is ridiculous.

Good luck trying to snatch a pair for a decent price. Might get lucky today with the yeezy dropping tomorrow. Someone out there is broke trying to get yeezy

Getting myself prepared for the magical restock they're gonna have in the next month or so...

got my packaging email from PSNY 
glasses.gif

Prices jumping boi! If your after a pair better grab em soon. They're only going to go higher once all the other 12s start dropping next year.

Im in discussions with someone local, if he lands a pair. Outside of him, I highly doubt it's possible
idk i have a feeling these will surpass don prices, way more difficult to obtain, and it looks like a ton of cancellations and hardly any pairs on psny

And these cancellations are why people have been nervous about the lag in shipping.

and this is why I said dudes should be worried with how long it was taking for Nike. If they don't mail it out by Tuesday from a weekend it's normally getting canceled.

idk i have a feeling these will surpass don prices, way more difficult to obtain, and it looks like a ton of cancellations and hardly any pairs on psny
UNDFTD 4 prices!!!
wink.gif
 But for real, I have 2 pairs of these, no way these can get a 750, let alone a 350 unless you got a very desperate seller or got the homie hook up. 

yup i agree the grey ones are WAAAY better and thats not because i got the reg version either. its night and day that the reg pairs are better IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom