PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Got offered a 10% code. Not sure if it's worth talking to a supervisor to try and get 20%.
mean.gif

Also got 10% as well. Idk if they think this would be a serious compensation. What a joke

Got offered a 10% code. Not sure if it's worth talking to a supervisor to try and get 20%.

Take it to a supervisor. That is weak to say the least. I've been offered higher codes for far less. Heck, when they cancelled my Flyknit racer order I got an email from them with a 20% code.

I didn't get anything at all no discount coupon. And like the poster above me said I just want my damn shoes.

Anyone speculating on the number of these produced in comparison to the DB 13's?The reason I'm asking is their seem to be a lot of cancellations on these which didn't seem to happen with the DB.Also I was able to cop the DB with ease off the app and couldn't get through on these which seems to be irrelevant at this point.To everyone receiving cancellation notices I hope you do well with the discount codes you should be receiving.

Glad I didn't get it from SNKRS to get that cancellation email, Psny sent the packaging email. You guys just had to relax your shoes will be delivered

I got two pair of DB 13's with ease, but I got cancelled on this Smfh. Now I have to try to trade for them. I knew something was wrong when I got my 72-10's and these didn't even ship yet.

And these cancellations are why people have been nervous about the lag in shipping.

Sorry to those who got cancelled this is terrible but yes, now people see why we were so worried to begin with. Hopefully you all have a second chance at it.

Seems like the bots win that's why Nike is cancelling orders, they should've raffle these.

Back
Top Bottom