PSNY x Air Jordan 12

It is, dude could have just sold em in 5 minutes for $500 shipped and have cash left over

Saw this on Twitter. I'm sure it would have been brought up in here by now, if one one had them, but anyone run into this problem. Apparently Nike sending them out in replacement boxes
View media item 1836224

Last edited:
Nah- English is not his first language. May not even be his second. I think he gets a pass. Is that right @benhouli ?
laugh.gif
yes. you are right ...

and no one perfect... 

and i admit , i am no english teacher ..

then forgive me about it 

It is, dude could have just sold em in 5 minutes for $500 shipped and have cash left over
^This
Saw this on Twitter. I'm sure it would have been brought up in here by now, if one one had them, but anyone run into this problem. Apparently Nike sending them out in replacement boxes
Man if I got this box I would be pissed. That sucks.

Last edited:
That box is straight horrible! With the label lookin' like it came off a dot matrix printer! :smh:

wow

i really hope to not get this box when i will get my pair ...

12 are horrible in person, if it wasnt for the psny tag they would be heavily discount as well. Just remember you can lie to me, but you cant lie to yourself

You do know that there are people who love this shoe? My wife thinks it's my best cop this year other than my SL10h Royals.

190x2= $380

Aquas can be had for $120 at some outlets, $150 through retailers with coupons.

Chromes will go on sale.

The dude who got PSNY pretty much paid $80 over retail and will sell for $120 profit at $500.

The winner is not you.

They are going over $500, I was just saying if dude wanted he could have instantly sold em for $500. Bought those both at retail and made extra cash

not one pay-pal invoice from PSNY for the 13's

and i submitted right when they went live for a 10 10.5 and 11

i even think i picked 9.5 too

no response

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom