PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Nah I'm talking bout the Blue joints.

But there is another pair of Black 12's with white soles releasing tho. &The black gonna be nylon

wink.gif

Just buy your shoe size bro :smh:

We in here tryin to save you from any further foolishness.

Dudes right I got a pair of psny last week and your correct size will fit like a glove

If you go up or down a size its either going to feel like cement shoes or your going to be swimming in them
So go with your correct size

Last edited:
just paid 650 to local guy for DS PSNY12s size 11.5 (with receipt) and DS Taxi 12s size 11. Both legit. good price?

thinking about doubling up on these...$415 a price for a DS size 11.5's? Nike receipt included...thx NT

.thx NT...I didn't think much of these before..but once I held these in hand, they do not disappoint....really dope in hand

Anyone have tips for cleaning these? Wore these all weekend for a trip to Cincinatti. Got some great compliments but not sure if I can just use my regular Jason marx process or if I need to pay special attention to the materials??

Anyone have tips for cleaning these? Wore these all weekend for a trip to Cincinatti. Got some great compliments but not sure if I can just use my regular Jason marx process or if I need to pay special attention to the materials??

How bad are they? I would definitely stay away from any kind of cleaning that involves water with these. I would use a suede eraser and brush if they just need touched up.

Last edited:
Man get a suede/nubuck brush. Stay away from any liquids

Back
Top Bottom