PSNY x Air Jordan 12

How bad are they? I would definitely stay away from any kind of cleaning that involves water with these. I would use a suede eraser and brush if they just need touched up.

Thanks for the tips. Used suede eraser and brush and came out looking a lot better. Glad to get rid of some water spots without using liquids. Thanks for tips fam

Thanks for the tips. Used suede eraser and brush and came out looking a lot better. Glad to get rid of some water spots without using liquids. Thanks for tips fam
No problem, glad to hear it worked out for you.

glad this was asked. anyone have a good waterproofer or stain repellent to use on these? finally grabbed a pair and i wanna keep em nice 8)

I used crep on mine, no issues with discoloration or staining.

However, I haven't spilled anything on them either.

got my pair for $425 shipped last week. such a nice looking sneaker but the upcoming wool release has me wondering if i should grab of them instead...

oh and I went half size down and they fit well. regular size and i'd be swimming

How bad are they? I would definitely stay away from any kind of cleaning that involves water with these. I would use a suede eraser and brush if they just need touched up.[
what is that stuff made of?

I just hit my pair with Jason Markk Repel, no discoloring which I'm glad.

Prior to that, i wore them for a full weekend and got dirty, I used a suede eraser and seude brush and it cleaned up pretty nice.

Are these really dropping? If so, why weren't they at the Utah pop up shop?

Nice. These will be a timeless masterpiece.
Sorry for the confusion hahaha I got these today from ebay. But the psny released last year in December I believe.

sorry, that first line must've been an old quote Niketalk had saved and I didn't check before I posted. Disregard .

a damn year ago
laugh.gif

He asked somethin like a week ago too but was mad late too. it's all good tho
laugh.gif

time is starting to really accelerate... my 20s have flown bye
frown.gif
Yep, time flies. 

There is an equation that sums up why time seems to go faster as you get older. 

When you are 5 years old 1 year equals 1/5 of your entire time on this planet so it seems like an eternity. When you are 29 going on 30 it's like a blink of an eye.

That being said at 32 I'm in the best shape of my life and I feel like I'm 21, so as long as you feel right and are happy age doesn't mean ish.

Back
Top Bottom