Puffy + Jimmy Henchman implicated in Tupac Quad Studio Shooting....

Yeah, Big tried to tell Pac to stop rolling with them cats, but can we really blame Pac for feeling how he felt? Dude felt Biggie knew, and didn't give him a heads up, which in turn, ruined their friendship.

Is it so far fetched, considering we now know Puff knew it was gonna go down? I mean if Puff knew, there's a good chance Biggie would have known.

Also, Orlando Anderson definitely killed Pac. And David Mack definitely killed Biggie.

Ya'll conspiracy theorists are a trip.

How is Orlando Anderson a front? A front for what?

Suge killed Pac? Suge is broke. So he had Pac killed to stall the inevitable? Pac alive was more beneficial to Suge than dead.

Everything I said on page 1 is the truth. Research it and find out for yourselves.

Same dudes thinking Pac's killing was an inside job, are the same dudes thinking 9/11 was an inside job, Jay is part of the illuminanti, and etc.

Stop.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

�
1:05
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 puff wanted no parts of it...him n fif cooled it out real soon after this 
laugh.gif

I mean what Pac did to Henchman was kinda f'd up (when they were riding and pac had guns and $!%% on him, when Henchman was on parole) so I'm thinking Big was just staying out of it. If you've ever had 1 friend do something %!%@@* up to another one of your friends and then your friend wants revenge, sometimes you just gotta let ya man get dealt with. From what we know, Big didn't know he was going to get shot.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Suge killed Pac? Suge is broke. So he had Pac killed to stall the inevitable? Pac alive was more beneficial to Suge than dead.

Stop.

I would say this is false.

Yeah, Big tried to tell Pac to stop rolling with them cats, but can we really blame Pac for feeling how he felt? Dude felt Biggie knew, and didn't give him a heads up, which in turn, ruined their friendship.

Is it so far fetched, considering we now know Puff knew it was gonna go down? I mean if Puff knew, there's a good chance Biggie would have known.

Nah its not far fetched considering that the man could've died which is why I said I don't wholeheartedly agree with the logic... I can see how he could get there but I think as Tupac you have to own some of that yourself.  He did a lot by telling you not to %*!* with them in the first place considering that him, his mother, and his daughter all live in the city he put them in harms way.  I understand the whole him not coming to see him in the box thing he was riffing about considering he was the one schooling him.

I mean I'm looking at it like this he put the bug in his ear intially just didn't get to give him the full scoop, Pac choose not to take heed and the situation went the %*!* up route. Sure Big could've put him on to game after the fact or went and holla'd at them in attempt to set up a mediation, that would've been even more of the G thing to do.  But to act like he didn't say anything, gave you no warning or clue about anything is wrong.  If Big knew it was going to go down like that and he didn't say anything then he was wrong too, but all we'll ever have is speculation on that situation so ehhh.

Its !*$!$* up all the way around.

Sure Big could've put him on to game after the fact or went and holla'd at them in attempt to set up a mediation, that would've been even more of the G thing to do. 

Also, did Big visit Pac in the hospital after the shooting??  I think Nay mentioned it earlier in this thread, but not sure if that was true or not.

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
 to Pac. Always thought Pac was waaay too sensitive and used the thug image to hide it. Pac was one of those cats you can tell was raised too much by a woman and let his emotions steer him through life. Probably started real late trying to pick up traits of a man....so he had to overdo it because it didn't come natural. No hate...you can just tell that's what it was. Big, though raised by a woman, was fat, ugly, and probably didn't get the same treatment with the ladies as Pac ...he grew up tougher, wiser, more genuine confidence in his abilities/personality, and more street savvy. In a reverse scenario putting Big in Pac's shoes, I think Big would have been way smarter and logical. Once Pac warned him, he would have known and adjusted quickly. Jay Z too. You can just tell logical cats from emotional ones.  In the end, I think it was Pac's jealousy of that more than anything.

I honestly don't know the situation but my theory is that Big knew that Jimmy was salty about the situation Pac put him in and revenge was on the way. I don't think Big knew when, where, or why...but I do believe Big knew something could go down...so he warned Pac. IMHO - Puff knew. That's just who Puff is. F the saying "anything happening in NY Big should know"...Puff was that dude. Real talk, this dude Puff aint gonna be about that afterlife.

Listen ..

If you my boy .. And I get robbed and shot in the same building you in ..

And you don't tell me who did it ..

But I gotta find out in Prison , where you never came to holler and see how I'm doin ..

AND then you drop a song called "who shot ya"

I'd think you had something to do with it too

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Its !*$!$* up all the way around.

This. All ya'll are debating about is 'who was moreso in the wrong' because both parties were....and the answer to that question is Puff.
"We can handle this like G's or we can jump into some Gangster shht"

Originally Posted by HARM

Listen ..

If you my boy .. And I get robbed and shot in the same building you in ..

And you don't tell me who did it ..

But I gotta find out in Prison , where you never came to holler and see how I'm doin ..

AND then you drop a song called "who shot ya"

I'd think you had something to do with it too
That is the way it pretty much played out in hindsight which is wild when u think about it. The concept of BIG knowin it could've happened but didn't know when and where is also plausible if the story about his tellin Cease to tell Pac to come holla at him and what not. 

Been on the road heavy, but had to get this up, though it's probably not "news" to anyone....

http://www.vladtv.com/blo...tting-up-tupac-shooting/

It has been confirmed, that Jimmy "Henchman" Rosemond was in fact the man who set up the infamous shooting of Tupac Shakur that occurred in the Quad Studios in NYC. Henchman has been confessing to a humongous amount of past crimes in the recent months, because he is attempting to work out a deal with the court to get his current prison sentence reduced. Well you can add "organizing the NYC shooting of Tupac Shakur" to that list.

A statement has been released via The Village Voice regarding Henchman's confession to the Tupac shooting, which he actually confessed to last autumn, however it has been kept under-wraps for various reasons.

"Rosemond secretly admitted to involvement in Tupac's ambush during one of nine "Queen For A Day" proffer sessions with the government last autumn, court transcripts show. (In such sessions, suspects under investigation choose to enter an agreement with the government to confess knowledge of certain crimes with the agreement that the information won't be used to prosecute them.) His confession unfolded as he was trying to carve out a cooperation deal that might lead to a reduced sentence, according to federal prosecutors.
"Rosemond apparently came clean about his involvement in Tupac's ambush shortly after his former best friend, Dexter Isaac, stepped forward last summer to publicly confess that he had led the attack on Shakur in 1994. Isaac released a statement on June 16, 2011 to allhiphop.com, saying it was Rosemond who had paid him to rob and pistol-whip Tupac."

It is because of this shooting that both Tupac and Biggie engaged in a deadly Hip-Hop war that resulted in the tragic death of both artists. Due to the statute of limitations regarding robbery cases, Henchman nor anyone else involved will serve any jail time for this.

ONE THING I'M CONFUSED ABOUT.....why are people in here still talking so much about Puff being involved or knowing? Did I miss something where that was confirmed? The info that I put up initially in the subject was shot down a while back. 

I gotta say that after reading this entire thread, my mind is completely BLOWN. I need Nay to come through with that DVD. It would be monumental!

Jimmy Henchmen Questioned By Feds About Diddy Having Sex With Underaged Boys

Via SmokingGun
During a debriefing session with federal investigators, James Rosemond, the music manager-turned-cocaine kingpin, was reportedly questioned about the sexual preferences of entertainers, including whether Sean “Diddy” Combs was “having sexual relationships with under age boys,” according to a U.S. District Court filing.

In an affidavit included as part of a new trial motion filed last month, Rosemond recounted his involvement in a series of nine pre-trial “proffer” sessions in late-2011. The meetings were attended by Rosemond, his lawyers, federal prosecutors, and Drug Enforcement Administration and Internal Revenue Service agents.
The purpose of the meetings was to allow federal investigators to question Rosemond, 48, about his criminal activities and evaluate whether he should be offered a cooperation agreement in advance of his narcotics trafficking trial. Facing overwhelming evidence of his guilt, Rosemond’s best chance of avoiding life in prison was to strike a deal with Department of Justice lawyers.
The confrontational sessions turned “awkward,” Rosemond stated, when an investigator showed him “naked pictures” of different women. The purpose of this purported investigative technique is not revealed in Rosemond’s affidavit.
A prosecutor, Rosemond continued, then “asked about entertainers sexual preferences, including, but not only, Sean Combs having sexual relationships with under age boys.” Again, Rosemond provided no context for these alleged queries.

During Rosemond’s trial, Shargel complained to Judge John Gleeson that federal prosecutors and agents were only seeking “trophies” when they questioned Rosemond about celebrities during the proffer sessions. And, when Rosemond provided nothing of substance on the high-profile figures, “disappointed” investigators rejected his client’s bid for a cooperation deal. Prosecutors countered Shargel’s claim, declaring that Rosemond was untrustworthy and lied during the debriefing sessions.
Wonder if Jimmy knows something and is just protecting his “cordial” friend, or if he’s just protecting himself from the goons that Diddy might have in the hoosegow…

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
His pops was a well known gangster who died in the streets... even Frank Lucas was cool with Diddy's pops

I feel sorry for anybody who ever signed with him because his bad karma ruined too many careers
@kicksgetmehigh  lmfao ... are you serious right now?  my god, you mustve been one of those ppl along with several other uninformed/misinforned ppl out there that fell for the old "bad boy curse" BS lmao
laugh.gif
 only the uneducated in hip hop/rap history believe in that myth lol... lemme tell you right now; death row had WAY more upsets/failures. including shelved albums, the actual artists themselves and much more ... than bad boy ever had lol. people that were actually there to remember what happened know which label won and was the most successful, and it wasnt death row lol....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom