Puffy + Jimmy Henchman implicated in Tupac Quad Studio Shooting....

We need a 6 Pac x Nay collaboration. **** would probably get NT shutdown

:lol: i'd be down to send him vids and interviews and stuff

honestly i just want the **** to exist :lol: Like I said, with GoFundMe and an IG/Twitter page and a thread in General he can get it done. A new Pac fanpage is always on my IG Explore so you would def have people interested to donate. It would be dope if he scored interviews with random street dudes from the time that more "professional" docs overlooked.

USA is doing a show on them also

What's with all the fascination suddenly

Was just thinking this.

Maybe its the movie or Afeni not here to be selective of what he's used on

Hope they release the unreleased DR sessions with the OG beats as an album. Some of those remixes are terrible.

It wouldn't even take a ballistics expert. Nobody would be that stupid and trusting to allow someone to shoot at someone right near them.
Yeah it makes no sense. The Outlawz and Pacs bodyguard said the shots came from the white Cadillac. It was 13 total shots. You don't hire somebody to shot across the car and empty the clip.

There was a ballistics expert in one of these many documentaries I've seen who said Suge would have been completely insane to set Pac up to get hit the way he did while sitting right next to him.
Of all the theories this is the most absurd one that ppl run with :lol:

You really gonna trust a hood _ to be that precise

Suge's lawyer says he co-signs the events here

I ain't watch yet but essentially it implies Reggie Wright Sr. and Jr. Which makes sense. No random gangbangers woulda been able to pinpoint what street or car Suge and Pac would be in nor would they be able to predict that Death Row wouldn't have dozens of their own security, MOB Piru and off duty cops and they brought one gun to prepare for that....

However if they had prior knowledge that there was no weapons + Pac and Suge's whereabouts...

Dude had a car on all sides and the shooters slid in perfectly to the left and Orlando just rounded up some gangbangers and a single strap and happened to find them bc they were getting at some chicks :lol: Travon Lane = "Get Your Hand Outta My Pocket"

https://openload.co/f/SZrz-7uhyaA/www.filmikz.ch-DVDRip.x264-GHOULS.mkv

Wonder how big of a story it would be in the midst of all this cop drama if the killings of Pac and Biggie or even just Pac were traced back to dirty cops + FBI surveillance allowing the situation to take place without intervening.

Back
Top Bottom