Puffy + Jimmy Henchman implicated in Tupac Quad Studio Shooting....

This Biggie and Pac doc on Netflix is crazy. We need to do a 2016 version

Last edited:
Pac wasnt suppose to be in Vegas for starters, but he went any way, since he went he was supposed to be driving his new Hummer in Vegas with his bodyguard.

If Pac's in a Hummer with his bodyguard, he's driving, armed security in the car, and what would be the chance of pulling up next to Orlando Andersonat a light in Vegas?? Has anyone been to Vegas?? The strip is jam packed. Pac prolly had tints . . . Pac had his window down in Vegas September heat, so wheredid Suge get glass to cut his head?? I haven't seen a pic of the car in 10-11 years, but I'll look at it and see . . . But if someone can post thosepics it would be easier to grasp . . . Just google all my statements and read up, it all makes sense

Pac and BIG both didn't want to where they ended up being killed, Suge lured Pac into his car and convinced his bodyguard to ride in a car behind them, hisname is Kevin Hackey (he may have released an official statement concerning this), Diddy convinced BIG to stay in LA one more night after the 1997 Soul TrainAwards . . . He did all his radio promos in Cali and was suppose to be in NY for 2 days before goin to Europe to promote Life After Death . . .

I don't believe in coincidence . . . No grown man with a fully functional brain should . . . But to eaches own

This dude is prolly long gone from this site but thoughts on this?

I just read this about one of the dudes that was part of setting up Pac in 94.

"Dexter Isaac, is currently serving life without parole for multiple murders and armed robberies. He has released a book detailing his life in the New York City street, as a hitman and muscle for convicted drug kingpin Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemund who is also serving life in jail for drug trafficking, money laundering and witness tampering. I'm going to break down some of the more interesting stories he shares and try to make sense of all this.

Dexter mentions partying, specifically drinking and smoking with LL Cool J back in the late 80s and early 90s. Most people don't understand that back in those days LL Cool J was one of only a few hip hop stars and was the first to make the incredible money. He was well paid because he was the first hip-hop star not to be signed to an awful one sided contract, from the beginning Russell Simmons always paid his artists correct. So here's, LL Cool J, rich and black, when the list of other guys who were rich and black, is mostly athletes and drug dealers. LL Cool J was around all these guys, and they all respected him because he never changed who he was. LL never acted like a star, he knew the rules of the game, and showed respect and got it the same. He spoke on it on this record off DJ KaySlay's "The Streetsweeper Vol. 2: The Pain From The Game" LP

He mentions the financial ties between the "The Supreme Team" crime orginaztion and Eric B and Rakim. Its never been any secret in hip hop circles, that Eric B always had some of the most notorious street dudes around back then. You have to remember when Rakim came out with that persona of like a mafioso rapper very early in the game, and not one person, ever, EVER questioned the creditibility of Eric B or Rakim.

Dexter explains the motivation behind shooting Tupac Shakur at Quad Studios in 1994. Jimmy Henchmen was managing Salt N Pepa and Brandy at this time. Jimmy was dating Salt, and even got them the "Shoop" beat for free. Remember Tupac was in the Salt N Pepa "Whatta Man" video. Dexter says the beef began because Jimmy owed Tupac money and Jimmy wanted to cut Tupac a check, and Tupac responded. "have that **** ready for me in cash you bytch *** nikka". The industry legend is that Jimmy actually wanted Tupac to pay for protection and security when Tupac was in New York filming, "Above The Rim". Tupac refused and insulted the idea he needed any kind of protection. I would speculate that young and coming into his acting and musical prime, he likely felt no one could touch him and wouldn't understand how drastically Jimmy would react. Jimmy was extorting money from Puff, Andre Harrell, Mobb Deep, almost all the New York rappers and expected Tupac to do the same. There's another theory which I thought deserves some mention is that King Tut wanted Tupac to cut some verses for artists he was affiliated with and when Tupac asked to paid, Tut was pissed because he cut verses for DJ Ron G & MC Breed for free. Then Tut had Jimmy get Dexter to rob Tupac. My problem with that theory is its hard to connect Dexter to Tut without Jimmy, and if Jimmy is involved the other scenarios are more logical. The speculation on the motive continues, however it seems like all three versions could all fit together in combination with Pac already having an issue with Tut, Jimmy wouldn't have needed as much permission for this sort of show of strength. Remember Jimmy Henchman in 1994 was still new on the scene relatively speaking. Dexter decided to shed light on how the altercation played out. Jimmy approached Dexter and a few of Dexter's associates and ordered them to rob 2Pac when he got to the studio that evening. Dexter was paid $2,500 cash. Jimmy told Dexter not to shoot him, but to catch him by surprise and pistol whip him, then kick him around and take his biggest diamond ring, that Haitian Jack had took Tupac to buy in the Diamond District for $35,000. Dexter says that he saw Puff immediately after that conversation with Jimmy and they made eye contact, that Dexter claims confirmed to him that Puff was aware of the plan. He says there's no way Biggie or any of Junior Mafia that were there that night would have known because Puff had went into to the other studio to work with Andre Harrell. Later in that evening he describes the incident in detail. He says the initial head wound was because Dexter's associate, JD, pistol whipped Tupac. Then he says Tupac reached for his gun and they were wrestling for it before Tupac could pull it out completely, it went off and shot him in nuts. Dexter and his guys proceeded to fire four more shots into him because Tupac wouldn't quit fighting back and they took all his jewelry.

After now learning all of this, re listen to "Against All Odds" and you see Tupac brings it all together.

If we recall back, Tupac left the hospital the first chance he could get out the door, this was because of fear that Jimmy was sending someone to finish the job. A few months later Dexter says he was with another well known drug kingpin named, Wolf, and Dexter wanted to set up and rob Puff at the Tunnel. Wolf told Dexter that he had invested a lot of money in Bad Boy, and Puff has a pass. When the original Biggie Smalls sued Bad Boy Records over Notorious BIG going by Biggie Smalls on the "Party And Bullshyt" single. Wolf and 2 of his associates paid off the lawsuit and became minority owners of the record label. Dexter says one night Suge Knight and at least 50 bloods caught Puff and Wolf with only a small entourage and after this incident Puff asked one of Jimmy's associates, Zip, to hook him up with protection in California. Dexter says Suge Knight was having an affair with Puff's baby mom, he supposedly had pictures with Misa (Puff's BM) and Justin (Puff's son) sitting on his lap. Puff was furious and was doing everything he could to get those photos. He was so enraged that he put a $10,000 bounty on every Death Row chain. Zip hooked Puff up with the Southside Crips or SSC, in particular, gang leader, Keefe D who was also Orlando Anderson's uncle.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dext...n-mobb-deep-eric-b-and-rakim-and-more.227236/

Everybody saying the same story about Puff and the SS Crips.

It's bout to be 25 years after the fact.

Someone should just do a hood documentary that dry snitches on everyone involved. And goes into detail w/ footage and **** of the hood politics involved.

tsd.gif

I'm finna email Vlad.

It's just crazy how you grow up listening these songs and watching the videos then years later you find out how connected all this **** was

Eazy and Suge had a beef over Dre. So the beef between MOB Pirus and SS Crips probably went back to that. Eazy had SS crips in the Deathrow diss video. The whole time that was the SS crips sign @ 2:01.

This pretty much broke down the SS crips connections to everybody

BG (who was on the deathrow diss song) was Eazy's artist and he grew up with SS crip Orlando who killed Pac

ohhh.png

AFENI and I have never supported a Crip vs Blood feud as presented by the Las Vegas Police concerning our son's assassination. And, I have always pushed the "Codes of the Thug Life". Which demands that the various crews select representatives and sit down as the peace table and talk about any disputes and misunderstanding that falls between them. Our life is committed to our people, even with the death our our own Tupac and Yaki.(They are not the only martyrs of our family killed under questionable circumstances, and probably won't be the last. Though I pray otherwise). If we, on the East Coast and the West Coast or the Crips and Bloods(as well as other rival Black Gangs and Street Organizations) began to kill each other(ourselves) over or, for unclear reasons in revenge for matters we are not sure of, we will be killing good potential warriors, who will be needed greatly in the face of OUR REAL STRUGGLE against THE REAL ENEMY(Like you don't know!!!) who has masterminded the dessension that now exists between families of the same Nation by eradicating ourselves with (Black on Black) crimes.

What we must understand is that our warriors are needed when it has been proven beyond contradiction that the CIA were principal importers of Crack Cocaine and Cocaine period into the hood, initiating the newly created Drug laws that were blatantly reacially motivated to set into motion tactics of genocide to destroy and lock away our brothers and sisters for the rest of their lives. They have also created conditions that breed the worst in us. Look at how long the struggle in South Afrika was extended because of the fighting of (Afikan on Afrikan) Zulas against A.N.C and P.A.A.C.

Rap music and the Hip-Hop nation is a movement unclear of its final objectives, but a movement nevertheless, with potentials this government already fully understands and is prepared to destroy.

http://mutulushakur.com/site/1997/03/letter-to-biggies-family/

A new discovery I've come to find is, of all the songs Pac made under the Makaveli alias, he NEVER once mentions
- Biggie
- Junior Mafia
- Having sex with Faith

BUT he does become more intrested in mentioning
- How his enimies are still afraid of him
- How he's a Blood now . . . He mentions the Swahilih language, and if you don't know the term "Damu" is said to mean "Blood" inSwahilih, and even though Suge was Piru his dogs name was Damu . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think I'm gonna make a DVD
- On trouble some he names Kadafi as a member of the Outlawz, he's the one who is said to have witnessed the murder, and was gonna speak to police, but waskilled in New Jersey a few days later . . . He can be seen in the liner notes of the All Eyez On Me liner notes
- Bad Boy Killa, but never mentions Bigges name

While I disagree with the method of discussing issues of our internal contradictions in the entertainment media. Tupac in his Makaveli record clearly changed his wrongful view of who shot him and who was heading it in New York, and why?

http://mutulushakur.com/site/1997/03/letter-to-biggies-family/

Anyone got this Nay Nimley guy's social media or current email? Would love for him to come back just to shoot the **** and maybe he can tell us what happened to this DVD lol

:lol:

lol w gofundme and an instagram account he can get this done in less than 6 months if someone can find this *****. with a decade + more of info and interviews/vids too

would b a barbershop classic

lol "in june of 06 we were in his house"

pac's aunt roasting big for talking zesty in LA after pac died lol smh "when i heard that dumb **** i said ***** is u crazy?" :lol:

Last edited:
So Pac didn't send subliminals on 'All Eyez On Me'?
He was saying names?
Y'all rewriting history again?

:lol:

lol w gofundme and an instagram account he can get this done in less than 6 months if someone can find this *****. with a decade + more of info and interviews/vids too

would b a barbershop classic

lol "in june of 06 we were in his house"

pac's aunt roasting big for talking zesty in LA after pac died lol smh "when i heard that dumb **** i said ***** is u crazy?" :lol:

wassup with the DVD man in 2017, w go fund me and social media it can def be done.

found this by accident searching something else but here's apparently a ***** from Cali who knew Orlando talking about it from 03. Take it with a grain of salt I just look at this **** as the hood JFK to read up on for fun because there are so many conflicting accounts, weird stuff and coincidences...also anyone can say anything on the Internet :lol: could be a freckly kid from Wisconsin pretending to be "OG BG Casper" lol

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?f=161&t=14&sid=a0687e873f534f4909a3a9322c52b271

There was a ballistics expert in one of these many documentaries I've seen who said Suge would have been completely insane to set Pac up to get hit the way he did while sitting right next to him.

who knows if the shooter was actually in the backseat but i could see how that could stop him from getting too much damage

but i think it reggie wright and trayvon lane look fishier than suge. idk where i saw it but the great points of travon being the one who 'got his chain snatched' and pointed him out to Pac. but even then nobody knows if Pac confronted him first or just got a few extra kicks in after DR already stomped him which is what Orlandos homie says.

So many conflicting stories lol

this gonna b a great movie in like 30 years when everyone involved in the LAPD/LVPD is otw out and doesnt care anymore

Last edited:
There was a ballistics expert in one of these many documentaries I've seen who said Suge would have been completely insane to set Pac up to get hit the way he did while sitting right next to him.

It wouldn't even take a ballistics expert. Nobody would be that stupid and trusting to allow someone to shoot at someone right near them.

Back
Top Bottom