Puffy + Jimmy Henchman implicated in Tupac Quad Studio Shooting....

#3, never trust nobody, your moms'll set that ### up, properly gassed up, hoodied and masked up, +##@, for that fast buck, she'll be laying in thebushes to light that ### up.

Boy do I miss Biggie.
smh.gif

-- Still can't for the life of me figure out why Big wanted to be in Cali like that? *sigh

Hold on....so this +!#+$ Pac went at Nas because of The Message and went at the Mobb because they took a pic with B.I.G.?

How dumb and ignorant was this +!#+$?

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Hold on....so this +!#+$ Pac went at Nas because of The Message and went at the Mobb because they took a pic with B.I.G.?

How dumb and ignorant was this +!#+$?

Yea, Pac was on some other $*+% man, no lie. Mad at dude cause of a beat?

A BEAT!!??

^ Well the reference to The Message ain't about the beef. In The Message, Nas tells a story about himself getting shot (which never happened in reality) soPac took offense to it because pac really got shot in real life. As for the beat, Nas used the same beat as Pac in Street Dreams....

Either way it's stupid for Pac to go at Nas.

But I believe he's alluding to Diddy brainwashing his artist about the 1994 shooting and possibly convincing BIG that he played no part (this is speculation on my point and I want this to be known, I have NO proof outside of Pac's own words)

Yeah that makes perfect sense....and it makes even more sense because Pac goes at EVERYBODY BUT B.I.G. in that song.

i was under the impression that's why pac called nasir out, cause he jacked his beat for the message. Nasir lied about a lot of things, but the reason itcame to Pac's attention was b/c of that beat.

He was mad at Mobb Deep because he claimed to have respected there music until they took a photo with BIG that appeared in a hip hop magazine, possibly The Source, or Vibe.

I read a tupac interveiw where he said that they were claiming thug life thats why he went at 'em

Rite around the same time Pac started saying "thug life" alott

Mobb Deep was saying it on a coupla tracks and he didnt like it

I remember on one track on the Infamous prodigy was like : " Hypnotic thug life get that #%$ paralyzed"
laugh.gif

I guess he feels like he coined the term

i was under the impression that's why pac called nasir out, cause he jacked his beat for the message. Nasir lied about a lot of things, but the reason it came to Pac's attention was b/c of that beat.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stop confusing yourself.

All Eyez On Me has the same beat as Street Dreams.

The Message was disliked about by Pac because Nas claimed to be shot (even though he was just telling a story).

Nas did a interview with Blaze Magazine in 1998-1999 around the time I Am . . . Dropped, he actually said he and 2Pac spoke at the 1996 MTV Video Music Awardswhich took place on Sept which was the Thursday prior to the Mike Tyson Seldon fight . . . 2Pac presented an award with Snoop Dogg that evening, the show wastaped at Radio City Music Hall in Manhattan. Nas performed "If I Ruled The World" (and had on a red leather suit if my memory serves me correct, andif it does, I was only 11, and saw the award show no more than 5 times)

Nas claimed he and Pac stood face to face, Nas looked him in his eye and said, I have a diss record aimed at a lot of artists from New York, and you're oneof them. Nas then claims he was questioned about the songs, and the video and Nas just explained it as just artistic creativity, Pac understood. They shookhands, and according to Nas he claims Pac promised to take his name off of the track, but as you already know he was shot that Saturday night in Vegas, anddied on Friday the 13th of Sept 1996. Nas claims Suge just left the lyrics the way they were for whatever reason, and that's why Nas states on the track"We Will Survive" he explains the whole situation also . . . On how they squashed it . . .

"Can't believe I heard my name on the realist $@%* you ever wrote"

Nas also claimed to be completely surprised by the disses and thought Suge would have still edited since he may have found out of them making peace, but intrue Suge Knight fashion he didn't do anything, he instead blew a small musical situation into people still to this day not fully understanding lyrics oftheir favorite artists . . .

The Nas interview was featured in Blaze magazine, he was on the cover wearing a Lakers Yellow Willie Esco Basketball lookin jersey . . . If you google image"Nas Blaze Magazine Cover" you may see the pic . . . This is all being said off of memory, I have a VERY good memory for some odd reason.

I must also add, Chuck Phillips' report claims 2Pac's ambush team was on the 10th floor, however the intro to 2Pac's album Me Against The World,the News reports he was on the 8th floor when the paremedics got him . . . The event is also depicted in the "Dear Moma" video in the final verse itshows him gettin shot on a elevator

Also Treach has a song called "Mourn You Till I Join You" is a good reference of certain situations, Treach talks about him, Stretch and Pac would bein every project in NY, and they were all 3 just REAL close friends since 1990, he said Pac LOVED New York very much (2Pac's first rap name was MC NewYork, and he went to the PS 128 on 155th street between St Nick and Amesterdam . . . Guess who's block is right there?? 156th WADDUP) . . . Treach was alsofriends with BIG . . . He claims Afeni Shakur tried to convince Treach to talk Pac into staying in the hosipital, but he left the hospital against doctors, andhis moms orders . . . He also says Pac predicted the lastnight in Vegas . . .

Treach makes no reference to BIG being at the hospital as Pac biological father claims.

That's all for now . . .

Makaveli gets played to this very day. Album hits harder than a lot of shh. I dont know y people dont consider this a classic
blasphemy-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hold ya head-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

white manz world-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

crazy-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

life of an outlaw-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nevermind cause im bout to list the whole playlist
laugh.gif
. But against alloddz has always been my shhh. I always thought it was better than hit em up

yeah..just listening to "against all odds" is eerie.

you could just sense the desperation and stress that Pac was going through during that time period. like he seriously sounds like he could "get got"at any given minute and he has his back against the wall swinging.

Here's a link to 2Pac's first interview after his 1994 shooting with Vibe Magazine, he changed the names of both Hatian Jack, and Jimmy Henchman, thismay explain why he's yelling "Say his name!!!!" during the 2nd verse of "Against All Odds", he refers to them as Booker, Trevor andanother name I actually forgot. But he basically protected them from procecution with his interview, but he knew the 1st ammendment would protect his wordsfrom being used in a possibble indictment of those involved in the incedent.

http://www.2pacworld.co.uk/2pacVibeInterview94Shooting.html

Nas line from One Never Knows:

"It's true me and Tupac once stepped to each other/
confronted our likes and dislikes in front of Suge Knight/
we left it as brothers"

Yo I been madd interested in this topic today....so here's a couple things I came across:

Aight so I was listening to Long Kiss Goodnight, and when Puffy says:

We just gon' keep doin' what we do, we gon' keep %#*$##% you up....and immah keep stoming your mother %#*$##% head in...

Is he referring to the night Pac got shot in 94 and supposedly the goons were stompin' him out after they already shot and beat him...?

Also, does anybody know if Puffy's adlibs were all added in after Biggie's death, or was BIG aware of them when he recorded the song...?

And then I'm in the shower after the gym and for some reason I was thinkin' about Brooklyn's Finest....and BIG says:

Who shot ya? Mob ties like Sinatra.

Is he referring to the 94 shooting and this Sabatino cat whose dad was up there in the Mob?

Ive been a fan of Life After Death since it first dropped in 97, I was ALWAYS under the impression that BIG was gettin at Pac on tracks such as "Long KissGoodnight", "What's Beef", "Madd Rapper Skit", "Kick In Ya Door" etc, I HONESTLY recited EVERY line off that album thatcould be linked to the 2Pac/BIG "fued", and it seems to have been nothing more than rapping that can be confused by the uninformed . . .

He refrences someone getting "F'd 4, times/ damn that 3-9 F'd you up foreal tho", but if you were to be completely acquired, Pac wassentenced to 4 1/2 years in his sexual abuse case. Also the fact that there is NO direct diss towards BIG anywhere on Makaveli, but they were supposed to havebeef?? Pac dissed many more people, said many names, but BIG is not mentioned, not even on the beligerent "Bomb First", or the well strategized"Against All Odds", so what is it that Pac knew about BIG's possible lack of involvement in his 94 shooting, he essentially ignored any BIGrelated beef on what same may consider is moth scathing, yet honest album of his career.

In fact no one from Junior Mafia is dissed on Makaveli, and if they are, they are not referred to by any known name and or alias (with 2 exceptions I willatempt to make sense of) . . . Pac even abandoned the theory of him sleeping with Faith Evans . . . His whole angle changed with Makaveli, Biggie is mentionedby a name Suge Knight was known for calling him back in the 90s, he also disclosed this to a hip hop publication, that name is "Notorious P.I.G.",(also profiled in a 2005 issue of Rolling Stones, in a article taking a look at Suge's possible role in the BIG murder) I think Pac and BIG were played upto this beef by some added vocals . . . Similar to what Diddy may have done with tracks like "What's Beef", "My Downfall", "LongKiss Goodnight", Biggies is rapping about a sunject totallay different from what Diddy is sayin. Puff is clearly dissing Pac on most of his adlibs, BIGjust sounds like he's rapping . . . The Outlawz, and the individual speaking on the intro to Makaveli diss BIG, that's a fact, but there's no vocalon the album that I'm aware of, that recorded 2Pac dissing BIG by name . . . It all sounds like crafty editing . . . If someone has the liner notes toMakaveli, could you see who recieves credit as the voice on the intro to "Bomb First" and "Live & Die In LA" . . . Pac refocused hisananger towards Diddy, Jimmy Henchman, Nas, Jay Z very little, King Tut, Hatian Jack and continues to attack Mobb Deep . . . He name drops MANY rappers fromthe east, but BIG is mysteriously absent . . .

There's no garuntee that Pac was even prepared to release Makaveli at the point in which he did, his death is probabaly the reason it was released. I'msure he was VERY unhappy with Suge and Death Row records, and he desperately wanted to leave the label, but he wouldn't have risked his musical credibilityin order to get out of a contract . . . Pac knew the power of his music, and was very picky with what records he would and wouldn't use . . . Either Nas isa terribble liar, or he's telling the truth about he and Pac's situation in NY at the MTV Video Music Awards, I know for a fact they were both present,and from Nas's own account, Pac's death is the only thing that prevented certain tracks from being edited, and misrepresented some of Pac'sfeelings at the time of his death . . . The fact that he died right before the album released deffinetly helped him push 800K his first week, and this is 1996,rappers were selling well, but these #s were through the roof.

If you listen to the ending of "Toss It Up" you can hear Pac clearly say "you are NOT Lil Kim", "we took your beat" (which is arefernce to the similarities in the "Gettin' Money Remix" and "Hit Em Up") . . . He does diss Diddy by name on this track tho, with norecognizable mention of BIG. Pac goes hard on some of his own friends on this album, he was dissing Mobb Deep, and Jay for nothing more than being affiliatedwith BIG and Bad Boy, he dissed Dre for leaving what he felt was a strong team at Death Row, he attacks Dre's sexuality, but if you watch the video to"Big Poppa", BIG is sitting at a table with Treach, who is a dear friend of 2Pac, and has been since 1990, they are said to have met when they wereboth roadies (Pac with Digital Underground, and Treach with Queen Latifah), but they remained good friends until Pac's dying day. Pac didn't take theappearence personal as he did with other Bad Boy affiliated artists.

Ever wonder why Dre, Snoop, and countless other Death Row artist have never given a honest point of view of what happened to Pac on that night in Vegas . . .If anyone has a interview of Dre responding to Pac's allegations on Makaveli, it would be greatly appreciated if it was posted . . . What did Dre knowabout Death Row that made him want to make more positive music, only to change his mind and make a street album with Dre 2001?? Why did he let Suge keep hismasters from The Chronic, when Dre did infact own a percentage of Death Row Records, he left the label with nothing. He tells this story on his episode ofVH1's Behind The Music, he admits to not leaving Death Row with what he should have, but does admit that "peace of mind" is more important . . .But within the past 3 months he all of a sudden wants his masters back now that Suge may be finished with a successful record company situation, and his clearlack of finacial privelages at the moment.

I'm listening to Makaveli for the 3rd time in a day trying to see the direction Pac was directing anger at some artists and individuals and not mentioningothers . . . Jimmy Henchman, Hatian Jack, King Tut are not referenced once on "Hit Em Up", what did Pac learn between "Hit Em Up" and"Against All Odds"?? Who knows, but his anger is clearly redirected towards others for whatever reason that may be . . . Pac called out Kim, Biggie,Lil Cease, supposed Mob ties, by name on "Hit Em Up", but none of them are mentioned in a negative light on Makaveli . . . I don't believe incoincidence . . . Pac knew Big didn't know, but Diddy did.

The reports are saying his ambush was on the 10 floor, but some sources say Junior Mafia and BIG were on the 8th floor, the same floor first aid was performedon Pac . . . But Pac himself admits though serious, his wounds were not life threatning . . . Pac also claims Little Shawn was the only person who showednoticable emotion when he saw the condition Pac was in, he allegedly began to cry, Andre Harrell looked surprised, maybe he didn't have his checkbook onhim. Maybe Little Shawn realized Jimmy Henchman sacrificed his well being to settle an issue he had with Pac. I would love to see a recent interview withLittle Shawn, the most recent I can think was was in GQ magazine, but I can't give a honest opinoin on what year the issue may have been released . . .I'll try to find it and post it tho . . .

That's all for now . . .

In respnse to was 22Duece said, I think BIG was just rhyming and trying to sound slick . . . He named his crew Junior Mafia, and who do they call members orthe "mafia"?? They're referred to as Mobsters, or the Mob so BIG could've just been talkin slick as he was known to do. He also claims"Black Rob joined the mob" on "Vicrory", he also says, "who said mobsters don't prosper" on "I Love The Dough", Ijust feel like he was using slang and just a good vocab to stay creatively inclined. BIG was very smart and used wordplay in way that are still being figuiredout to this day . . . I still don't know was "escargo" is . . .
laugh.gif
BIG took more shots at NY rappers, and they are more straight foward. Hetalks about dudes switching their styles up due to his Ready To Die album and his whole swag.

Diddy is a snake . . . He didn't care for BIG outside of business in my opinon, it may be why Voletta Wallace refuses to refer to her son and Diddy as"friends", she would rather parallel their relationship to strictly business . . . Mom knows her son better than ANYone else . . . They were said tohave a VERY close relationship up until the night before he passed.

Also Lil Cease is the person who helped create the sketch of the alleged shooter, 2 witnesses have identified David Mack (LAPD officer currently in prison fora 1997 bank robbery) and Harry Billips (aka Amir Muhammed, the alleged triggerman) as being present the night of the murder, yet neither has been named asuspect for even been questioned . . .

In the Rolling Stones from 2005-2006 (??) a member of BGF (Black Guerilla Family) the largest organized black prison gang in California was a cellmate of SugeKnight, and claimed to have incriminating evidence that could prove Suge's involvement beyond a reasonable doubt, the individual who's name I cannotremember was however terminally ill, and wanted to come clean before he succombed to his illness, not sure if he is still alive, and or has he been offciallyinterviewed by federal or state agencies . . .

That's all . . .

On the 2Pac & Biggie track "Runnin" that was produced by Eminem and featured on the 2Pac Resurrection album, Pac can be heard on the intro saying. . . "Me and Biggies situation is smaller than that . . ." What he says after that is hard to understand because the Willie Nelson sample is playedover Pac's vocals, he IS being interviewed tho, not sure what publication the individual is in affiliation with . . . But Pac clearly says those words, notsure what context they were said in tho . . . It would be interesting to hear the full interview.

He refrences someone getting "F'd 4, times/ damn that 3-9 F'd you up foreal tho", but if you were to be completely acquired, Pac was sentenced to 4 1/2 years in his sexual abuse case.
Yeah....I always assumed that was directed @ pac....But b/c of what he was sentenced to....Prolly isn't the case...
eek.gif

. . I still don't know was "escargo" is . . .
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its cooked snails....

But yeah....This whole lil situation is crazy man...

Maybe I should actually go back and listen to Makaveli all the way through....Cause I never have
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

On the 2Pac & Biggie track "Runnin" that was produced by Eminem and featured on the 2Pac Resurrection album, Pac can be heard on the intro saying . . . "Me and Biggies situation is smaller than that . . ." What he says after that is hard to understand because the Willie Nelson sample is played over Pac's vocals, he IS being interviewed tho, not sure what publication the individual is in affiliation with . . . But Pac clearly says those words, not sure what context they were said in tho . . . It would be interesting to hear the full interview.

I have that whole interview on my hard drive. I will send you a link later on today as soon as I find it on my hard drive.

I highly recommend reading "Have Gun Will Travel: The Spectacular Rise and Violent Fall of Death Row Records" if you can get your hands on it. I readit back in like 1998 and it is still one of the most interesting books I have ever read.

Also, good %+*% Nay. I have read and heard alot of the stuff you have posted up but its been awhile and it doesn't get any less interesting. Keep up thegood work.

^yea the whole interview is on Youtube somewhere...I ran into it sometime last year.

and Big def went at Pac on LAD, especially with the "I aint mad at ya" line...

there is a clip on MTV somewhere when Pac first died, Nas was on stage performing at the time (had on some red leather overalls and *%%%, lookin like a damnfool in retrospect). It was a bit of confusion at the time, Nas stopped for a min and gave Fatman Scoop the mic and he gave the crowd the news...

Back
Top Bottom