Puffy + Jimmy Henchman implicated in Tupac Quad Studio Shooting....

BIG sampled Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre on Ready To Die, neither Suge Knight, Snoop or Dre refused him permission to use the track, it should be noted that at thattime Suge soley owned those masters, so the samples are legally cleared, and have been since Ready To Die's release date of Sept 13, 1994, it oddly sharesits anniversary with the date of 2Pac's death in 1996.

April 3rd 1995 is when "Who Shot Ya" was released as a B Side to "Big Poppa", the single went platinum. Some unknown sources say the trackwas orginally suppose to appear on Mary J Blige's debut album What's The 411, but it was deemed to violent for a R&B album (no known reference ofthis theory tho), Keith Murray is said to have received the track after it was turned down for the Mary J album. Who knows, it sounds kind of far out, but whoknows . . . Someone dig up a Keith Murray interview.

To this day the date it was "recorded" has been said to be in either 93 or 94, if you listen to BIGs voice on Ready To Die, his voice was more calmon the songs he shouted out 94, ('Warning", "Respect", "Big Poppa", "Machine Gun Funk", "The What","Juicy") on the songs where he shouts out 93 ("Gimmie The Loot", "Things Done Changed", "Ready To Die", ) he seems tohave a louder tone that he rapped with. However, "Juicy" & "Respect" are both in that same high pitched tone, but include adlibs thatshout out 94.

What can't be refuted is "9-5" is shouted out throughout the song, Puffy shouts out both the east coast and west coast . . . At the end of thesong Big is talkin *$@+, and eventually 6 shots are heard . . . There may be significance there being Pac was shot 5 times, not exactly sure how many times hismanager was and or who operated on him and at what medical facility in NY. Pac was shot in Times Square and operated on at Bellvue, his surgeons name has beenmade public and he has been interviewed, I have yet to see a statement released on his former managers behalf, but I will say at the time of his death he wasmanaged by a different individual.

For one reason or another, a year is shouted on almost every song by either BIG or Puff during verses and or adlibs . . . They seemed to be obsessed withshoutin out the year in which they were recording a song, it probabaly holds little to no significance outside of BIG's voice being noticbly different oncertain tracks on both Ready To Die & Life After Death.

Waddup EZFlash, I remember someone posting that thread about Nas hearing the news . . . I didn't watch the videos, but do you think it was the SAME redleather get up from the 96 MTV VMAs if so Nas really is NASTY, rockin the same outfit 2 times in 8 or 9 days
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's all for now . . . Gotta take a small chronic break, see what I can dig up in these old magazines, dvds, and songs

Now you wanna live my life, so what's the answer Nas?/

$*#@+$ that don't rhyme right

i just listened to it again

and I'm pretty sure he says:

"" whats a hasa , Nas? , a ninja that dont rhyme right ""

in refrence to scarface where tony says :

""whats a hasa? , a pig that dont fly straight""

Not trying to be critical my dude

you doin a great job wit all this info i been readin this post for the past 2 days
pimp.gif

another crazy thing i wanted to mention is that around the time 'pac got shot in '94 one of my boys told me that lil shawn had somethin to do wit it

but i blew it off cuz he was always talkin outta his *+!

but it turns out he was correct

now lookin back at it I always wondered how he got that kinda information back then
eek.gif
eek.gif

we were all the way down in texas and there wasn't any internet back then.

and another thing

you can easily tell who shot ya was recorded after Ready to die

just listen to his voice and delivery

biggies voice and delivery changed between 93-96

you can hear it from his first album to,junior mafias album,to his last album

his flow was constantly evolving

you can hear it in his earlier songs where his raps were louder and more frantic ( not to mention more depressing)

I guess this is becuz of the fact that he was really broke when he recorded them.

compared to his later stuff where his raps were alott more laid back on that versace big poppa type steez

I can guess that he switched up becuz he finally got paid.

he even says in the bonus interveiw on LAD that he cant rap about being broke anymore becuz he isnt

I just wanna take the time out to quote a fool I used to work with . . .

"I'm goin put it like this, 2Pac is the REALEST, and Biggie Smalls is the ILLEST"

Son was so right . . . We're second guessing EVERYthing we once knew, and checking for validity withing music we've loved for years . . .

I sang along to these songs for years and never once thought Pac, and Big could pay sttention to detail so good . . . Its prolific, no disrespect to other MCs,but these 2 are in a league of their own . . .

Girls That Jules
I'm Co-Signing those last 2 statements. VERY true . . . He just stopped bein pissed after 94 LoL

But Pac DEFFINETLY says "hasa", I copied the lyrics from ohhla.com
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I personally always thought he said "answer" until you corrected me . . . I've been listenin to Makaveli for clues, ***$ is crazy.

Good thread. I knew most of the info in here, but it's interesting to read again. One thing I want to add. I can't remember where I read it or saw it,but I've heard that when Tyson learned that Pac was running around with Hatian Jack and Henchmen, he got word to Pac from prison to stop hanging with them.If you look at Tyson's and Pac's rape cases, they are similar.

^^^^ True Story . . .

Pac and Treach were VERY good friends, they met in 90, Pac appears in the Uptown Anthem video which appears on the Juice soundstrack, a film they both appearedin. But what I'm getting to is, Treach's partner in rhyme is Vinnie . . . You wanna guess who he's related to?? You guessed it, he's MikeTyson's cousin . . .

(Check the his Tyson tee in the "Hip Hop Horay" video)

If anyone has the issue of King Magazine that has the interview with Big's friends please share some of those stories, I know one of them spoke about theirfirst time in LA, and how they performed in either Compton or South Central, and how BIG really enjoyed himself out there . . . It was very surprising . . . Mycousin in NY has it, next time I'm home I'll check it out, and post a summery or somethin.

yo keep all this info coming.. maybe some1 here can solve the case that the damn cops/ feds cant even figure out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

someone should also email all this to chuck phillips so he can get his articles straight.. this +!! gotta get solved.. volleta and afeni deserve it

to me this is the most interesting thread on NT i've read in years

"I'm goin put it like this, 2Pac is the REALEST, and Biggie Smalls is the ILLEST"

I'm not sure about that one champ, but I don't want to detract from the thread. Some good points on your end though.

^^^

My sentiments exactly on all counts. But that's another thread.

Nay, you really put in work in here. Talking about Blaze magazine n' $#@*. You wild.

Starvin Harlem your the reason why I check this thread 30 times a day from work, crazy info man.

Big Frank or whatever his name is has interesting accounts of being a bodyguard for Pac and there used to be excerpts from his book on hiphopgame.com.....

anyways though he recounts in detail Pac being shot in New York I believe (saying how Pac just wanted to roll up a blunt and wait for the ambulance), as wellas the whole aftermath of Pac's shooting....Suge riding out to LA right after it happened and his reaction when he first got the news Pac was dead...

BTW anyone that wants to read up on BMF and the incident with Diddy should DEFINITELY look up that VIBE issue with T.I. on the cover (early2006)....very goodread....Puff couldn't do anything about Wolfe, one of his closest friends

Ya crew run run run
Ya crew run run

laugh.gif

Imagine what dude's flow would sound like now?? Over a Just beat or something.

This is some tripped out +#+% . . . Word to the SA in Training Day . . .

I never for once thought that this was THAT big of a mystery . . . I thought we'd find Pac alive before all this +#+% started makin sense, Its stillunknown if he had an autopsy . . .

Word, Big Frank is on the Biggie & Tupac DVD, I wanna check out his book, he actually said he was told to tell the Orlando Anderson, stealing a medalion ata mall story to the police on Sept 12th, the day before Pac died. It was all orchestrated to look like a Blood/Crip thing, cause Courtv.com has the policereports of MULTIPLE gang killings in LA, there were MANY pawns in this little plot . . .

Remember the dude from Outlawz that was gonna help the investigation?? And how he got killed in his building in New Jersey before he could speak with VegasPolice . . . He appears in the book to All Eyes On Me booklet, if my memory serves me correct it is in the middle of the book, and he's wearing aUniversity of Colorado football jersey (possibly who would have been Kordell Stewart, I'm just tryin to recall tho, if someone has it you should take alook and maybe post it . . . I'm gonna try to find the article on his death online somewhere . . .

I also need to attempt to recollect something in LAbarynth, where a billoard in Los Angeles had Suge on it, holdin Diddy's son Justin with the phrase . . ."We Take Care Of Our Own" I'm not sure if that's correct verbatm but some how Diddy's son took a picture with Suge as a baby . . .I'm gonna look up when he was born, the babys mother is Mica something, she appears in the "Big Poppa" video, she the black/asian blonde chick inthe jacuzzi with Diddy. That's her, why she was around Suge when her and Diddy were still togeather remains to be unknown . . . Why it was even a billboardin LA boggles me, hopefully some of yall LA dudes remember seeing it, or have a relative that may remember.

Also on 50s Hip Hop Is Dead Mixtape he saids "who shot Biggie Smalls" and then claims Diddy knows who did it, and he's soft . . . But at the endof the song he warns Diddy, "don't make me say what Mica told me about you" or somethin to that extent . . . What do you know, Mase goes to SRC,and Diddy and 50 are on stage togeather at the Garden . . .

DJ Quick is said to have been in on the hit, and was heard saying "they got that fat %#+$#" or something of that sort on the Sunday BIG died . . .Big Syke, who can he beard on "Picture Me Rollin" (from All Eyes On Me) is said to have been in on the hit . . . And the one DVD that shows the REALstory behind the rise and fall of Death Row (the name escapes me, but used to come on Showtime back in Feb - April of 2004) any how, Big Syke flat out refusesto answer ANY question related to Suge Knight which seemed odd, I didn't know then what I know now, but I'm just thinkin "what a studio gangsta,another rapper scared of Suge" . . . Little did I know son was in on BIG's murder, he played some type of role, possibbly paying the actual hitman (Ihonestly forget), he had to have known about Pac, and that was suppose to be his man

There was also a edited part of Hit Em Up, and unless you own the ORGINAL B-Side, you won't hear Pac diss Jay Z, its edited out . . . Listen to yourversion off of Greatest Hits, there's a bleeped out part before he says "my fo fo make sure all yo kids don't grow" rant, there's about 3secs on silence . . . It being said that Fatal Huesain told Pac that Jay was cool people, and on the strength he chilled . . . If ANYone has the cassette andor CD single can you please confirm this.

Also that may be why on Hard Knock Life, the track "If I Should Die" he starts the 4th verse off by saying "runnin to Pac askin where we wentwrong", so maybe Jay was under the impression that Pac wouldn't diss him for whatever reason . . . I'm not sure why Pac went on to diss him on"Bomb First" and I believe Fatal Huesain is on that track . . . But if you know Jay always says he hustled in "East Trenton", well theOutlawz are from Jersey so I'm guessin they may have known some of the same people that gave Jay a certificate of authenticity . . . Who knows . . . If Ihad the finances I would go interview all these peeps to make a DVD that could crack theses cases . . . I used to wanna be a cop after New York Undercover cameout . . .
laugh.gif
but I wouldn't mind making a DVD letting the public know who these people truly are, and the bad +#+% they've done, and hid from thepublic for years . . . In some peoples eyes, this doesn't even concern them . . . If affects us all if we have 30-40 dudes on the Police force being in thegangs they're suppose to "protect" the citizens from . . .

Also on the Biggie & Tupac DVD, Nick Broomfield goes to visit Biggies bodyguard the night he was killed, he has NEVER in his life been questioned bypolice, never given an outlet to share his info . . . He sees a photo line up that include Harry Billips aka Amir Muhamed picture from his drivers licensealong with 5 others and IMMEDIATLEY picks him, but what is MOST disturbing is son walked up to the bodyguard, he's a BIG guy, prolly in better shape thanBiggie, but he's kind of fat too, he said dude walked up on him and looked him in his eyes . . . He may have thought he was Biggie and was gonna waste himright in front of the musuem . . . These guys knew they would NEVER be caught . . . FBI survailence shows Biggie that night, same outfit he's wearin in thepics you can find online, or in a magazine, hangin with Diddy, Steve J and them, it was as if the FBI was on a 2nd or 3rd story building either right next tothe Peterson Museum, or they were in the crowd with the party goers . . . Nick Broomfield somehow gets the FBI agents #, and wants to question him, dudestraight tells him "we can talk when you tell me where you got the picture" . . . I was like WOW. !+** the POLICE for ever . . . Who would'vethought it would be this compilicated, so many people involved, so many people know lil things that end up being BIG.

If yall want me to post more, ask some question cause I'm feeding off yalls questions, also if you know somethin throw it out there and we'll see if itmay be valid . . .

Look at Girles That Jules saying the Tyson theory, and I never put 2 and 2 togeather than Treach and Pac were VERY close, and Vinnie and Tyson are cousins . .. I read that as a worthless fact on Music Choice, not its making sense . . . It explains the Tyson shirt in the Hip Hop Horay Video . . . Also the"hasa" +#+%, I never for one time thought Pac quoted Scarface, come to find out he deffinetly did . . . Son is speaking in code . . . How many otherrappers got +#+% we're just figuiring out NOW in their rhymes?? The attention to detail is amazing . . .

I remembered Fredro Star (of Onyx) mentioned BIG on one of his songs "Dying For Rap", it crossed my mind while watching Clockers, so I check and hementioned hanging with BIG on Sunset Blvd in LA, that reminded me of the article I read in King magazine, where Cease, D Roc, Lance Un Rivera and maybe a fewothers were telling stories about BIG that have NEVER been told before . . . I hope someone has it, or I'll google +#+% for reliable sources . . .

Theories I will attempt to explain in my next reply will be the following

- Outlawz member murdered in New Jersey

-Where Fatal Hueisain is from, and does he have any connection to East Trenton, or Virginia where Jay also put in work (he tought Quan's best friend how torap back when he would hustle, Quan's friend in turn taught him how to rap . . . He later appeared on ONE song of worth
laugh.gif
he's from New Port News Ibelieve) j

- The LA Billboard of Diddy's son being held by Suge Knight

If anyone knows anything throw it out there, see what we can possibly build off of it . . .

I feel like Malik Yoba . . . If the FEDs come to my door or call my phone I will leave this post permanatly . . .
laugh.gif
if anyone knows Chuck Phillips tell himto holla
laugh.gif
. If I come up dead yall will know why . . .

That's all . . .

do you put this much effort into everything you do? you're writing these essays for the NT audience. i know im not readin a book so hope someone is foryour sake

Let me get this clear...Puffy said at the Source awards that "all this east and west has to stop" and that he's "proud ofDr Dre and Death Row's accomplishments". Are a lot of you saying that Puffy was being fake??
tired.gif
Puffy seemed like the only one that wanted to calm the situation...

DJ Quick is said to have been in on the hit
, and was heard saying "they got that fat %#+$#" or something of that sort on the Sunday BIG died . . . Big Syke, who can he beard on "Picture Me Rollin" (from All Eyes On Me) is said to have been in on the hit . . . And the one DVD that shows the REAL story behind the rise and fall of Death Row (the name escapes me, but used to come on Showtime back in Feb - April of 2004) any how, Big Syke flat out refuses to answer ANY question related to Suge Knight which seemed odd, I didn't know then what I know now, but I'm just thinkin "what a studio gangsta, another rapper scared of Suge" . . . Little did I know son was in on BIG's murder, he played some type of role, possibbly paying the actual hitman (I honestly forget), he had to have known about Pac, and that was suppose to be his man

I doubt it for some reason. I know Quik was a friend of Pac's and remained a huge fan after his passing, but I can't see this dude taking it to thatlevel. Just doesn't seem like that could be in his character. A lot of those other mofos I can't say that about, like Puff, Suge, etc.

Also on 50s Hip Hop Is Dead Mixtape he saids "who shot Biggie Smalls" and then claims Diddy knows who did it, and he's soft . . . But at the end of the song he warns Diddy, "don't make me say what Mica told me about you" or somethin to that extent . . . What do you know, Mase goes to SRC, and Diddy and 50 are on stage togeather at the Garden . . .

Which song?
nerd.gif

Trife, he's saying Quik was in on BIG's hit I believe. Which would fall in line with him being tight with Pac. He also flagged red I believe, but Ihave no real idea how thorough he was with that.

Diddy's baby moms is Misa Hylton-Brim. She been a stylist in the game for a while now.

Kadafi was the Outlaw killed in Jersey.

Dog, that billboard $**#......what the @@!#? Suge holding Puffy's son?

I've always had a very good memory when it came to things I cared about . . . Of all the info I shared, the only tangible form of refernce I've had isthe Vibe magazine with the interview of Jimmy Henchman, I found it on accident goin throw a Rubbermaid, and the Biggie Tupac DVD, but I've yet to watch theentire thing, even tho I've owned it for almost 3 years . . . Everything else is off of a good memory, nothing more and nothing less . . . I read LAbyrnth1 time in the fall of 2005, I read Queens Reigns Supreme in early 07 based soley on a interview of the author in a issue of XXL (the one with the entire G Unitin black leather outfits, I believe it was a Dec/Jan issue of XXL 2005/2006 . . . Joe Budden had a cool interview in the mag as well), everything else is just!%+* I've seen in documentaries, on award shows since 1996 . . . I just remembered certain things . . . I actually owned a copy of the orginal version of"Hit Em Up" it was recorded off the How Do You Want it B Side . . . Before the days of mp3s . . . I was still listenin to cassettes at that time . .. I wish I still had it to hear what exactly Pac said before it was edited out . . .

I'm bout to hit the sack . . . I'm scaring my girl tryin to play Sherlock Holmes . . .

That's all for now . . . I'm still gonna check up on the !%+* I listed, sometime tomorrow. I'm tired . . . I haven't typed this much since highschool.

Wow, talk about getting learned. Much props nay! I noticed that I've had Labyrinth added to my wish list on amazon from months ago but I never got aroundto purchasing it, along with plenty of other hip-hop related books.
laugh.gif

Trife

I mean he was involved in the Biggie murder, not the Pac, or atleast I hope not. DJ Quick is a Tree Top Piru (or maybe Fruit town), he produced tracks on AllEyez On Me, and is also said to have be (or was once) good friends with Suge Knight . . . I believe he was either being managed by Suge, or possibly signed insome way shape or form to Death Row Records at some point in the 90s . . .

In the book LAbarynth he is said to have been present at the Peterson Museum the night that BIG was killed . . . I'm not sure what source the author mayhave heard that from tho. But I do know Quick and Suge Knight are said to have been good friends. And they are both affiliated with the Piru set of the Bloods,and their both from Compton.

SpotRusherz

Its the track "Hip Hop" its over the dead prez track . . . Check DatsPiff.com, I thing its G Unit Radio 22. Its the one with a digital 50 standing ina cemetary, the tombstones read "Hip Hop Is Dead" (all that info aint even necassary, I just remember quite vividly)

IllPhill

I'm gonna go to Barnes and Nobles tomorrow if I have time and see if they have any more copies of LAbyrinth so I can share the Billboard story . . . Andweather or not the identity of the baby can be confirmed.

*** If you lived in Cali from 93-97 please read ***

LA residents I need your help . . . This is around 94 or whenever Diddy's son Justin was born . . . See if you have any relatives that may remember, olderbros, OGs, anyone that can confirm seeing that billboard with their own 2 eyes . . . The billboard is of Suge Knight holding a baby, it was in the southernCalifornia area allegedly . . .

Raw Spice

I think Diddy just played us all. I would've never thought Diddy really set up Pac, and possibly BIG . . . I thought he was just a corny ninja thathappened to sign a rapper who was a marked man . . . I remember Diddy being on MTV lookin all sad and concerned about BIG's murder, come to find out hedidn't even call BIGs mother to inform her, that her son was killed . . . That was suppose to be his "best friend", it was D Roc that calledVoletta Wallace crying according to her.

As far as his speech at The Source awards, AllHipHop.com did a interview in early 2005 with a former Source employee that claimed Diddy and BIG got into a hugeargument, (possibly about BIG unknowingly signing away the rights to his publishing and or maters over to Diddy for about 20K, it is now worth millions I'dimagine) BIG was pacing back and fourth backstage . . . He then is said to have had a conversation with BIG, that is said to have ended with BIG expressingintrest in signing to Death Row, and that's why he gets on stage and says "this is to any artist that wanna stay a artist and don't want theexecutive producer all in the videos, dancing, COME TO DEATH ROW", according to that former employee this was no coincidence, its Suge Knight tellin himhe can sign with him . . . Diddy may have not known about the conversation BIG and Suge supposidly had, who knows but he didn't want any problems I guess .. .

If anyone can find the date the 95 Source Awards was taped would be VERY helpful, and I'll search for that interview on AllHipHop, hopefully its stillaccesible . . .

I'm really goin to bed now . . . Ask whatever you want, I have 5 things to do tomorrow

Wake up . . . Smoke . . . Bible Study . . . Find more info . . . Watch the news . . .

Back
Top Bottom