Puffy + Jimmy Henchman implicated in Tupac Quad Studio Shooting....

Jtrax

FYI

Before you typed that you should first know Machiaveli did many other things . . . He was a poet, screenwriter, dilpomat, war strategist, freedom fighter,militant "The Art Of War" anyone?? . . . He's not just a guy that said "HEY, wanna win a war . . . Fake your death, all your enemies willeventually be on MTV Making The Band or managing The Game"

I could type much more, but its people that think like this that need a DVD of all the known info surrounding his death . . .

Also YES he had a service, yes cameras were there, yes its been on VH1 before, and Treach of Naughty By Nature got up and spoke to the congregartion . . .I'm not 100% sure of the location, but I would guess Los Angeles sometime.

I hope you buy the DVD homie . . . And I hope there's thousands of others that share those views. I might even make an Elvis one since people thinkhe's alive too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Jtrax

FYI

Before you typed that you should first know Machiaveli did many other things . . . He was a poet, screenwriter, dilpomat, war strategist, freedom fighter, militant "The Art Of War" anyone?? . . . He's not just a guy that said "HEY, wanna win a war . . . Fake your death, all your enemies will eventually be on MTV Making The Band or managing The Game"

I could type much more, but its people that think like this that need a DVD of all the known info surrounding his death . . .

Also YES he had a service, yes cameras were there, yes its been on VH1 before, and Treach of Naughty By Nature got up and spoke to the congregartion . . . I'm not 100% sure of the location, but I would guess Los Angeles sometime.

I hope you buy the DVD homie . . . And I hope there's thousands of others that share those views. I might even make an Elvis one since people think he's alive too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hurry up with this dvd so i can bootleg it
wink.gif
jk of course...

Jtrax

FYI

Before you typed that you should first know Machiaveli did many other things . . . He was a poet, screenwriter, dilpomat, war strategist, freedom fighter, militant "The Art Of War" anyone??
Machiavelli was prolly a playwright, not a screenwriter
smile.gif
props on all the info, it really was informative and interesting; good luck with the DVD.

I don't know fam, you would need major promotion for a DVD like this to blow

As you already know, there are countless "Tupac documentaries" out

I'd def buy it tho

But if you released it at the same time of a Puff court case, it just might work

I'm going to show Jimmy this.
laugh.gif

J/k but this
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
is crazy. Everybody I know knows Diddy wasinvolved with this whole thing and I know my Uncle knows something about Pac's death cause he friends with Jimmy. Well Starvin, good luck with thatDVD.

Anyone with info please holla at me . . . PM, email, and if necassary by phone.

As fearless as I am, its kind of intimidating to call a OG Crip and start askin questions as if I'm a PI. I just hope these so called gangstas are asfearless as I am . . . I don't fear Jimmy Henchman, Diddy, Suge, the %$$$*% FBI or any service that may moniter this !%+$ . . . I know they do. My peopleknow I'm workin on this, and if blood is shed it will be on both sides, I pray it doesn't resort to that, but whatever happens happens . . . I haveaccess to enuff stone cold killers that will protect me if need be . . . So Diddy I'm goin be outside of Bad Boy this summer bothering him EVERYtime heleaves his lil office. If hands are put on me, someone will pay SEVERLEY. Anybody down to seek the truth and has the power to overcome any fear or physicalrepercussions, Please holla at me . . . This aint no lil Cheaters investigation . . . I'm fully prepared for whatever may happen. I hope no one is hurt,but that is me being optomistic . . .

We as hip hop fans, and Americans deserve to no the truth . . . If finding that ends my life, so be it . . . I'll kill Diddy or Suge in heaven or hell.

I'm ready . . . The goons is more than willing to protect one of their own . . .

About Tupac faking his death, now I usually dont believe crazy stuff like that. And I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire...

BUT, I remember right after Pac got shot Angie Martinez did an phone interview with him for Hot 97 and I remember hearing the preview excerpt for it onemorning on the way to high school and they had Pac talking to her. I didnt catch the actual interview though.

I remember I didnt take it too hard when he got shot, I was under the thinking that he was gonna be okay and he got shot before and made it. THEN comes Fridaythe 13th, I hear on MTV News all of a sudden Pac's dead?! I was absolutely shocked!!

Anyone in the tri-state remember this on the radio?

Its money out there . . . We can all get a share . . . I'm down, I got about 5 other riders with me from NT that's down to help out . . . Any help iswelcome

Good reading, I have ont thing to add
April 3rd 1995 is when "Who Shot Ya" was released as a B Side to "Big Poppa", the single went platinum. Some unknown sources say the track was orginally suppose to appear on Mary J Blige's debut album What's The 411, but it was deemed to violent for a R&B album (no known reference of this theory tho), Keith Murray is said to have received the track after it was turned down for the Mary J album. Who knows, it sounds kind of far out, but who knows . . . Someone dig up a Keith Murray interview.
Dont have the interview but I heard that same story but it wasnt Mary's debut, it was the joint with "Be happy" and "Im goingdown" on it.
Big's who shot you was supposed to rock on that but tthey thought it was too hard so they snatched up Keith Murray and they used his joint into only anshort interlude,
same beat but his part started out something like
" catch this word/ this bubonic plague in your head, back , chest , arms and legs ... "

You people just make things up to make things more 'interesting', you believe everything you read, it's not 'logical' thinking. VolettaWallace does like Puffy, this is a quote from her..."What I said in the book is I didn't know Puffy prior to my son's death and I have nodoubt that he loved my son after his death. And I said that to say that after my son's death, I've seen Puffy. I've seen Puffy's eyes. I'veseen the tears. I've seen the way he spoke of my son and that, to me, spells love". Voletta Wallace was also fully behind the Biggie Duetswhen Puffy brought up the idea to her.

Also, thinking about it now I don't know if Suge is behind 2Pac's death or not, you would have to be pretty brainless to sit next to 2Pac in the car.Suge is a big target, that means there is more chance of hitting him. The Nick Broomfield documentary was interesting though.

Yo, Im from La, in fact I live by and was there when they filmed the video to live and die in la and From being around the west coast and stuff, and OG'sfrom around here know exactly what happens. Every time you ask one of them though, they say something like "Naw, I can't get into that" or"Suge is Dirty" Or something like that.

Pac's Death ties right into this gang stuff in LA. Trust, Pac's death is not forgotten around here.

I'll quote Cam...

I ain't see stars, I'm a G pa
Threw the Lam' in 6th, Drove to the E.R.
Had to make it hot
Feel like Pac I know it's set up
Them old +!#+%@ know I'm bout to take they spot.

Interesting little tid-bit from Allhiphop.com rumors......

SUGE CONNECTED TO LA TIMES WRITER?

Chuck Phillips isn't new to this.

I have a memory that is pretty good. If you recall, waaayyyy back in 2002, Chucky Phillips also wrote a story on Biggie personally giving Orlando Anderson thegun that would eventually kill Tupac. At that time, there was a similar uproar to this recent article. Like that 2002 story, this one was also published by theLA Times. Love the times, but I don't love these types of stories.

The story included very embellished, fictional sounding verbage like:

"He [Biggie] didn't just want Shakur dead. He wanted the satisfaction of knowing the fatal bullet came from his gun."

After this stuff came out, the family of B.I.G. produced very credible and since irrefutable evidence that Biggie was on the East Coast at the time of theshooting. Nobody has ever overturned that evidence to my knowledge. I don't think the Times ever denounced their report either.

In 02, one of the most glaring things that came out of that was the fact/rumor that Suge Knight and Chuck Phillips were actually pretty good chums - associatesat worst. Phillips wrote a number of stories on Suge, even when the Death Row CEO was in jail. Now these rumors are popping back up. Word on the street is thatLA Times writer, Chuck and Knight are possibly acting in concert on this new round of chaos. Suge Knight and Chuck Phillips have allegedly been friends andbusiness associates for many, many years. I know Jimmy Henchmen has said some things about Suge in the past, which was more like "he didn't want anyparts of me." I don't know what this all means, but it just seems to me that this is all meant to cause division and turmoil in our community. If thiswrite can and has solved these cases, why can't the police? Why is this report encouraged, but others that show a different outcome is dismissed?

I'm gonna clear all that up . . . Through members of LA gangs and close affiliates . . . It will all be addressed, give me a few months, these ninjas needto stop actin scared of Suge . . . I aint a hollywood ninja, I'd rather just do this %*$* and release it to the streets, but I have somethin NickBroomfiend, Russell Poole, Voletta Walace, and many others don't . . . That's what will seperate my info from those included in prior pieces . . .

As far as Chuck Phillips go, I think he's only concerned with selling newspapers or whatever, he has done sone irresponsible journalism in the past, asillphill just revealed . . . In this case he's actually on to somethin. That's all I'll say . . .

lol no diss but all this info i learned about years ago. a movie on the REAL details of the quad shooting and on would def be a good movie though.

I'm gonna clear all that up . . . Through members of LA gangs and close affiliates . . . It will all be addressed, give me a few months, these ninjas need to stop actin scared of Suge . . . I aint a hollywood ninja, I'd rather just do this %*$* and release it to the streets, but I have somethin Nick Broomfiend, Russell Poole, Voletta Walace, and many others don't . . . That's what will seperate my info from those included in prior pieces . . .

As far as Chuck Phillips go, I think he's only concerned with selling newspapers or whatever, he has done sone irresponsible journalism in the past, as illphill just revealed . . . In this case he's actually on to somethin. That's all I'll say . . .
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

damn you sound like you got some good info, can't wait to read/see it

Had to come back and check on this thread...saw the mtv news article and thought what the NT detectives came up with.

Nay been on his grizz....big ups to you homie.

Me and my boy from high school use to be real deep into this, I am a die hard BIG fan, and he was a die hard Pac fan.

A lot of this we sat around talkin about smokin and drinkin....but Nay filled in a lot of holes (No %$@$) that was always left out in our convo.

One thing I know to be true, is Jimmy set Pac up to get beat down, to "Teach Him a lesson" type of thing...he never was gonna have Pac record witShawn... and things got crazy when Pac pulled his heat.

Now, anybody who is from the streets know, that you might know ahead of time about something going down,

Im sure Diddy got word Pac was gonna get "Jumped" and it might have got to Big too....
But me just being from the streets I don't know one dude, that's gonna try to "Stop" someone from being dealt wit, when #1 its got nothing todo with me, #2 its streets Ninjas involved and #3 he only gettin his @%! beat...nothing wrong wit a ninja gettin his @%! beat to learn a lesson....

I think after they found out Pac got shocked, they all were kinda spooked, imagine seeing dude after you knew he was gonna get jumped...turns out he gotshot....and he lookin at you (BIG) like you was my mans why you let them shoot me...
And BIG lookin like "I didn't know you was gonna get shot"

That's always how I interpreted it.

I don't think Diddy had anything to do with the "Murders"
I def think Suge had something to do with Big's murder

And it makes more sense for the Suge theory cuz, the corrupt LA cops...all have ties with Death Row, even more reason to "mess everything up" in thiscase....

Im bout to go back and listen to some Pac, I listen to BIG routinly every week, but not Pac as much....
And ima pick up some of them DVD's and books. This has peeked my intrest again.

And people know who killled Big and Pac (like 50 kinda hinted at), its just I think all chaos would happen if the truth ever was "Snitched" out...wewill never know really, cuz everything will be labeled as a conspiracy.

^^^

There is a belief that all of the gunshots were self inflicted. Although Big Stretch saying "Damn Jimmy, Like THIS?" to Rosemond would lead me tobelieve that things got out of hand with the dudes who put in the work, and that guns were let off.

I did read Queens Reigns Supreme, and it sounds like dudes were pistol whipping Pac. That was the message. And things got crazy from there. But again, thoseshots could have been self inflicted. I can't call it offhand.

I'm sure Nay will let us know. HA!

People must still be trembling in fear because the truth usually gets out no matter what in these hood type situations

Cats really fearing for their lives

i dont know where i seen it..i seen a video of treech? saying how he saw tupac, and sayin dude is still alive...the clip was so quick and i was like !!#??

Back
Top Bottom