PUMPING GAS.. HELP?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I was drunk as hell last night and I pumped like 6 gals of gas onto the pavement and the side of my car...
laugh.gif

driving drunk? I hope you get stopped soon

I was drunk as hell last night and I pumped like 6 gals of gas onto the pavement and the side of my car...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

laugh.gif

smokin.gif
look at the bright side... At least I wasn't driving tired

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

i don't think anyone here really thinks you are cool.
but you have confirmed that you are, in fact, very un-cool.

please do not drink and drive.

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by stunner157

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

Lol, I never claimed to be cool... and I can care less who thinks im "cool" or not.

I dont live my life like an After school PSA TV special.... If I have to get home, and I happen to be drunk...I'm driving home.

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

Lol, I never claimed to be cool... and I can care less who thinks im "cool" or not.

I dont live my life like an After school PSA TV special.... If I have to get home, and I happen to be drunk...I'm driving home.

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

You're a %*#%$%% lame.

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

You're a %*#%$%% lame.

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif
 You may not get home, though. And, you may cause somebody else to not get home. Think about it....

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

tired.gif
 You may not get home, though. And, you may cause somebody else to not get home. Think about it....

Im not saying it cant happen but you act like youre going to gain cool points by saying it. I lost a friend so that changed my perspective on drunk driving

This aint HT son
indifferent.gif

Im not saying it cant happen but you act like youre going to gain cool points by saying it. I lost a friend so that changed my perspective on drunk driving

This aint HT son
indifferent.gif

What is with all this "cool" talk?... Im 24-years-old... meaning I'm not trying to establish any type of identity to yall or anybody else by what I type. I simply stated that I spilled some gas while being drunk... Pumping Gas: The topic of this Thread... Being Drunk: My reason for spilling gas.....No where in my posts did I try to proclaim myself as being "cool"

Im sorry to hear about your friend, and God forbid I hope to never be in that situation... But this is not "Full house" or "Family Matters".... I'm not towing my car home from the club... Im driving...

What is with all this "cool" talk?... Im 24-years-old... meaning I'm not trying to establish any type of identity to yall or anybody else by what I type. I simply stated that I spilled some gas while being drunk... Pumping Gas: The topic of this Thread... Being Drunk: My reason for spilling gas.....No where in my posts did I try to proclaim myself as being "cool"

Im sorry to hear about your friend, and God forbid I hope to never be in that situation... But this is not "Full house" or "Family Matters".... I'm not towing my car home from the club... Im driving...

After school TV special? 
laugh.gif

It's common sense for the common person, a lot of people who have taken other lives or their own thought like you did, you're just lucky you got home safe.

It only takes 1 time to regret something for the rest of your life.  
But, in all honesty, people learn from experience, so that would be the only way you can see what everyone is talking about.

After school TV special? 
laugh.gif

It's common sense for the common person, a lot of people who have taken other lives or their own thought like you did, you're just lucky you got home safe.

It only takes 1 time to regret something for the rest of your life.  
But, in all honesty, people learn from experience, so that would be the only way you can see what everyone is talking about.

That is why theres designated drivers my friend.
Worst case scenario you get into an accident and hurt yourself or someone else. But if you get pulled over, its a wrap too. Say bye bye to that GS and 7 series for a few. 
laugh.gif

That is why theres designated drivers my friend.
Worst case scenario you get into an accident and hurt yourself or someone else. But if you get pulled over, its a wrap too. Say bye bye to that GS and 7 series for a few. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom