Pusha T- Wrath of Caine

I can't believe so many people could complain about FREE music.

11 ORIGINAL Push songs...no free styles or "black bar mitzva" bs...real songs for free. As a Warm-Up to the album.

I understand you can not like the material, just because its free don't mean you gotta like it. But how you gonna complain about it so much? "Only 11 free songs? Wack. I'm disappoint"... "All mix tape music needs to be classic..."

O RLY!? Mix tapes have to be 20 perfect songs now? He can't just give you ungrateful dudes 11 songs that won't make the album?

Just sayin man...it's obviously not gonna be classic push. It's not him at his best...but that's why these songs DIdnt make it to the album!!

I don't get some of y'all man...I respect people saying why they don't like the tracks, or the tape, with real reasons.

But to complain about only 11 tracks of original music? OD man. Some of you expect illmatic quality rap on every mixtape by every rapper. I can see why the rap industry struggling so much.

Last edited:
I can't believe so many people could complain about FREE music.

11 ORIGINAL Push songs...no free styles or "black bar mitzva" bs...real songs for free. As a Warm-Up to the album.

I understand you can not like the material, just because its free don't mean you gotta like it. But how you gonna complain about it so much? "Only 11 free songs? Wack. I'm disappoint"... "All mix tape music needs to be classic..."

O RLY!? Mix tapes have to be 20 perfect songs now? He can't just give you ungrateful dudes 11 songs that won't make the album?

But to complain about only 11 tracks of original music? OD man. I can see why the rap industry struggling so much.
Who said this tho?

You're not making any sense. We're talking about music and the quality of it. How does whether it's free or not factor into opinions about it's quality or whether someone feels it's too short or not?

How is he not making any sense... he gave you a 45 minute mixtape which was very quality IMO and dudes talking about it should have been longer.... the mixtape sucks etc. etc. its a mixtape from a guy who has given you arguably two group album classics, The WGIFC series, WTF else do ya'll expect

How is he not making any sense... he gave you a 45 minute mixtape which was very quality IMO and dudes talking about it should have been longer.... the mixtape sucks etc. etc. its a mixtape from a guy who has given you arguably two group album classics, The WGIFC series, WTF else do ya'll expect
You aren't making any sense either.

How does it being free or not factor into someone's opinions on the project?

I don't give a **** whether you like it or not. 

The tape was alright, still going to listen to it. Young chop on the Blocka Beat though
sick.gif

If this isnt quality i would love to know what from Pusha you do find quality because its the same thing he's been throwing out his ENTIRE career so to call it throwaway music confuses me

If this isnt quality i would love to know what from Pusha you do find quality because its the same thing he's been throwing out his ENTIRE career so to call it throwaway music confuses me
I concur but then again its NT N_'s is bias on here

Tape has some good songs, but some of them threw me off a bit just cause of the style I'm not used to hearing from him. That French hook was :x :rofl:. That fake Future sounding dude made Future sound like Teddy Pendergrass. Solid tape though even with autotune floating in and out.

Blocka (1st Young Chop beat I've heard that didn't sound like bass masking random noise)
Only You Can Tell It
Revolution (should've been longer)
Liva Re Up
:pimp: :pimp:

I think whenever his album comes out :smile:rolleyes), if it sounds like a mix of those 4 listed along with Take My Life, it should be a really good album.

i told myself imma stay outta here until i heard myself and im glad i did cuz i like the tape. 
ohwell.gif
 i even liked the french hook. and yeah he couldve saved the fake future but i like the tape

you lil n***as is dirty/mines is zero dark thirty  
nthat.gif

that french montana hook is turrible damn near ruined the song

8.5/10 for me.
It shows some growth from Push.
NT is like s buncha haters from the same hood that never left the block.
Smh...
Tape goes.
End of discussion.

People feel really offended when you don't like something they like on here 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Didnt like French on the hook but after hearing more it's kinda stuck in my head so I guess that was the reason behind it lol
Wale's verse was WAY below average on OYCTI
I skip Trust You
No other complaints. Tape is nice

Didnt like French on the hook but after hearing more it's kinda stuck in my head so I guess that was the reason behind it lol
Wale's verse was WAY below average on OYCTI
I skip Trust You
No other complaints. Tape is nice

French with that struggle Max B hook...

Sh** a little catchy, Can'tEmmmmLie.

Back
Top Bottom