PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almost 2 years with shawty. Didn't see that coming :lol:

Then what was the point in saying something the 1st time?

I was merely asking a question, yall the ones tell me to start pointing out suspects.

Then the everybody gonna start blaming me for ruining the thread.

Like I said before yall should already know who's real and who's not.

Say names though.

:nerd:
I dont think a dude getting called out could be mad if it were really his girl. just post a pic of you with your girl.

That dude but posted pics of his girl and him but his face was scribbled out :smh: how you gonna have no problem posting your girls face but your too scared to post your own?

I hear you.

Anyway I'm posting up this Saturday. We're fresh as a couple, so no pics yet, but I'll accept the challenge.

enough with the nonsense and calling people out, I don't see why anybody would front here, let's get this thread back on topic.

(on vacay with my boo last week)

Last edited:
Say names though.

:nerd:
I dont think a dude getting called out could be mad if it were really his girl. just post a pic of you with your girl.

That dude but posted pics of his girl and him but his face was scribbled out :smh: how you gonna have no problem posting your girls face but your too scared to post your own?

To be fair, I believe I've done this in this thread. I would'nt call dude a liar based on that .I don't like taking pics. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom