PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex wife, still best friends to this date

My new girl

In all sincerity, where the @$@! is all the haters? I am TRULY surprised at this thread turn out.... wow.
Wouldn't be sincere but if HATERS are lacking I can fill the void.  LMAO.  I want to make sure the NT experience is the same for everyone.  ROFLMAO.
Cabos San Lucas
jzk8dv.jpg

Someone else resize
OH snap, son looks like Sulu from Star Trek

just talk to them about it

give her your "business line" so she can reach you directly. Im sure you'll pick up 
laugh.gif

We all know you didn't call...then you got banned again and again. Do you want to sleep with me? I'll come lay the pipe game down on you if the price is right.

Even after seeing those pictures of you when you were fat and pimply and even after the fact that you created multiple screenames to talk to yourself in threads where your racist cowardice colors shined through.

Nice one....Club. Don't you have some figure four leg locks to practice?

We all know you didn't call...then you got banned again and again. Do you want to sleep with me? I'll come lay the pipe game down on you if the price is right
I know you were trying to come off with a Tyson-esque style of "e-intimidation" with that but it just sounded so...well, the complete opposite

Of course, you could always "redeem your cred" by posting that warrant for your arrest or what ever it was 
laugh.gif
 You were so proud of it too 
laugh.gif

and what? there are no pictures of me on the internet prior to like, 2007. Stretch Armstrong would be jealous of your reaches.

hey ill tell you what, this is a professional name now so I'd like to stick around a little longer. Go ahead and take the last shot, i wont hit you back, its all good. 
smile.gif

Take care

Last edited:
We all know you didn't call...then you got banned again and again. Do you want to sleep with me? I'll come lay the pipe game down on you if the price is right.

Even after seeing those pictures of you when you were fat and pimply and even after the fact that you created multiple screenames to talk to yourself in threads where your racist cowardice colors shined through.

Nice one....Club. Don't you have some figure four leg locks to practice?

I know you were trying to come off with a Tyson-esque style of "e-intimidation" with that but it just sounded so...well, the complete opposite

Of course, you could always "redeem your cred" by posting that warrant for your arrest or what ever it was 
laugh.gif
 You were so proud of it too 
laugh.gif

and what? there are no pictures of me on the internet prior to like, 2007. Stretch Armstrong would be jealous of your reaches.

hey ill tell you what, this is a professional name now so I'd like to stick around a little longer. Go ahead and take the last shot, i wont hit you back, its all good. 
smile.gif

Take care
Does "e-intimidation" or "redeeming cred" on an internet forum even matter? For someone with a "professional name" who'd "like to stick around a little longer" when the site administrator told him to go to 4chan I guess it might. Some of us have meaningful lives outside of NT and the realm of e-beef.

What should matter is what JS34 does for the members of this community in REAL LIFE. Something that some NTers know nothing about.

So THANK YOU, JS34, for the countless number of times you have unselfishly helped NTers better their lives outside of NT. Most recently, thanks for holding down The Weeknd tickets for me. I owe you homie
nthat.gif
Grabbing drinks soon when things are less hectic on my end.

Let's keep it clean my dudes.

Y'all take that beef to PMs. On second thought, nah, don't do that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom