Question about annoying resellers.

We all despise resellers, but it didn't dawn on me until now that I don't quite understand how they make money. Well, yeah they buy multiple pairs of shoes and sell them at a higher price but the math to me doesn't add up or even seem worth it. Look, tell me if I'm wrong. Ok so with the new "Cool Grey IXs" that are coming out retail is what? $170+tx so like $190 in NY probably. They buy 4 pairs that equals a whopping $760. They usually keep one pair from what I've heard from every reseller I've spoken to. So that leaves them 3 to sell. I can't imagine anyone paying more than $250 for them, so $250x3=$750. Where is the profit? I can understand with very limited shoes where the profit is (Yeezys, Galaxy Foams, etc..) But a shoe like that doesn't come out every week. It makes no sense to me.

/rant

76895-grandpa-simpson.gif

We all despise resellers, but it didn't dawn on me until now that I don't quite understand how they make money. Well, yeah they buy multiple pairs of shoes and sell them at a higher price but the math to me doesn't add up or even seem worth it. Look, tell me if I'm wrong. Ok so with the new "Cool Grey IXs" that are coming out retail is what? $170+tx so like $190 in NY probably. They buy 4 pairs that equals a whopping $760. They usually keep one pair from what I've heard from every reseller I've spoken to. So that leaves them 3 to sell. I can't imagine anyone paying more than $250 for them, so $250x3=$750. Where is the profit? I can understand with very limited shoes where the profit is (Yeezys, Galaxy Foams, etc..) But a shoe like that doesn't come out every week. It makes no sense to me.

/rant
>D

:lol: who cares what they do.

And the profit you just posted is they get their shoes for free or practically nothing.

What's hard to understand ?

Back
Top Bottom