Question about mentalkicks.com

Very simple concept people...

1. Nike,inc hires factories in china to produce their shoes for a specific period of time
  2. Factories in china produced shoes for Nike, inc which they distributed worldwide
  3. Factories in china continue to produce Nike shoes that are not released to Nike, inc but instead to other outlets

Here are the QAs

1. Are these shoes fake? 

No, they are produced by the same manufacturer that Nike, Inc hires to produce their shoes

2. Are these shoes unauthorized releases?

Yes, If Nike, Inc does not consent the release of these shoes

Its that simple.... Dunno where this massive dust up is going on...

^^Close thread, buy what you please people
Good eye Gen

Thanks bro!

Everything I wrote about I learned from reading and not jumping to conclusions. There's some educated cats on here that know what's up. I always read and dissect before jumping to a conclusion. Seems like everyone now a days is acting like they're Rick Harrisons "Shoe expert". :smh:

Just went on MK and that ish has to be fake...There is no way they got all that still for that price bred's for 249? to good to be true

^You know how many restocks there have been for the Breds? Anything over $290 for Breds is too much IMO.

Just went on MK and that ish has to be fake...There is no way they got all that still for that price bred's for 249? to good to be true
horrible logic.

so if by your logic if i decide to sell my DS space jams at a mere 200-210 just to move em faster you're gonna think they're fake
laugh.gif

Mental Kicks does sell some b-grades but I picked up a pair of Jordan 4 Thunder and they Definatley seen 100% Authentic. Hope that helps and have you recieved your BC3's yet?

Mental Kicks does sell some b-grades but I picked up a pair of Jordan 4 Thunder and they Definatley seen 100% Authentic. Hope that helps and have you recieved your BC3's yet?
For their price+shipping you coulda just gotten one from this side of the pond and not dealt with legitimacy concerns.

Guys Mental kickz is straight up Fake 200 percent my buddy ordered a pair of TB3's and retro 88's and We compared them throughly even used the fake guides available and wow talk about the best fakes I've ever seen.the soles were so bad compared to the real ones missing stars and texture wasn't consiste.Color didn't even match up Same goes for the box .The holes on the back uppers are muchb smaller compared to the real 88's and the same goes for the true blues .

Guys Mental kickz is straight up Fake 200 percent my buddy ordered a pair of TB3's and retro 88's and We compared them throughly even used the fake guides available and wow talk about the best fakes I've ever seen.the soles were so bad compared to the real ones missing stars and texture wasn't consiste.Color didn't even match up Same goes for the box .The holes on the back uppers are muchb smaller compared to the real 88's and the same goes for the true blues .
DUH!!!!!!!?????

D U H!!!!!!! Thats why we have this thread.. We don't need anybody else confirming if the are fake or not. Just read the thread and save your money...

That's great and trust me my money hasn't been wasted on sites like mental kickz I'm just informing NT ppl that my boy got took for sneakers a site that claims are authentic so ppl don't get ripped off B....I've been in the sneaker game more than 12 years strong I thought this thread was to help ppl? so what if I was like mental kickz is legit and NT users cop from there site than I guess I should be on a forum called FakeTalk opposed to Nike talk

That's great and trust me my money hasn't been wasted on sites like mental kickz I'm just informing NT ppl that my boy got took for sneakers a site that claims are authentic so ppl don't get ripped off B....I've been in the sneaker game more than 12 years strong I thought this thread was to help ppl? so what if I was like mental kickz is legit and NT users cop from there site than I guess I should be on a forum called FakeTalk opposed to Nike talk
Gotcha.... I guess thats how mental kickz gets there business then....for future reference this site have legit check section. So hopefully in the future your 'buddy can check it out.

As I said before and ill say again
you have to be mental to order from mental kicks
but what do I care
its not my money

So I just picked up a pair of the AJ 4 Fear Pack.  We'll see what they look like and will post pictures.  I understand Grey Market and am not sure how I feel about them...yet.  But if the quality is decent and they are made with thte same materials and in the same factory it may not matter to me.  

The inventory and price argument doesn't make sense.  If that was the case they would have full size runs of BRED and ROYAL 1s and Yeezys etc.  But they are sold out.  

So I just picked up a pair of the AJ 4 Fear Pack.  We'll see what they look like and will post pictures.  I understand Grey Market and am not sure how I feel about them...yet.  But if the quality is decent and they are made with thte same materials and in the same factory it may not matter to me.  

The inventory and price argument doesn't make sense.  If that was the case they would have full size runs of BRED and ROYAL 1s and Yeezys etc.  But they are sold out.  
Well obviously they're goona say they sell out of stuff, they try and claim to be an authentic retailer. GM's are close, but they still have distinguishable differences than the authentics. To each their own on their opinion.

buying fake items at the same resale prices as authentics is what doesn't make sense here.
indifferent.gif
 but if it may not matter to you then do what you will. not my money. I can see if they were cheap like 69.99 or 39.99 like most fakes used to be, but the fact that the masses on youtube, etc. are quite alright with purchasing from sites like this boggles my mind. HOW is that in any way smart on the consumer's part?? Dudes is straight lost trying to "get in the game" making idiotic decisions.

Last edited:

Well obviously they're goona say they sell out of stuff, they try and claim to be an authentic retailer. GM's are close, but they still have distinguishable differences than the authentics. To each their own on their opinion.

At the same time, no two pairs of "authentic" pairs are identical.

At the same time, no two pairs of "authentic" pairs are identical.
Of course, but the flaws I'm talking about are decently major not just subtle differences. For example on the GM 11's, the PL is  higher on the heel, higher on the side of the shoe, the PL cut on the toebox is slightly too curved,etc. These are things you can tell from the eye. No two pairs of shoes are the same, but I mean you can't probably tell the differences between two authentics while you would be able to distinguish a GM from an authentic.

I ordered the 72-10 11s from that site on the same day they came out and i still havent seen my shoes yet. When i tried tracking it USPS says they can not find the tracking information. ive been waiting almost a week now for my shoes. Is MentalKicks legit or not?

Back
Top Bottom