question about xi an vii??????

ok can anyone tell me y the jumpman was turned around on the xi an not the vii on the left shoe??????
just wondering

i just had a good idea....there should be a section in the jb forum called the corner....so whenever theres a dumb thread about nothing users can stick thethread in the corner and hopefully the op can learn a lesson not to make a thread without useful information again....not sure how difficult this wouldactually be to set up...but have it set for say 15 votes and the thread goes in the corner....this could help mods sort through all the dumb garbage andhopefully people will learn what is/is not good to post in the section

Personally, this is why I don't come on this site anymore, especially around the holidays. Junior pissed off mommy, she takes his PS3 or Xbox, so he sitsaround all day looking at pictures of shoes he can't afford, and starts posting like mad about stupid stuff no one cares about and no one has answers to.And by the way, the original X's had the Jumpman on the back of both shoes backwards, and no one knows why really either.

Originally Posted by fresh2323

ok can anyone tell me y the jumpman was turned around on the xi an not the vii on the left shoe??????
just wondering

^^^^ Dont worry about them. I didnt think its a riduclous question but basically it seems to me JB doesnt have a rhyme or reason. They just change it to helpcollectors differniate between OGs and retroes but they mainly butcher stuff.

Yup like mister friendly said, they do it to distinguish Ogs from the retroes to help collectors out.

Originally Posted by nba0203
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

YALL REALLY TRIPPIN JUST THOUGHT SOMEONE KNEW IM A MAN NOT A BOY AN ALL THE VII'S BEEN THAT WAY FROM THE START SO I SHOULDNT EXPECT THE VII'S TO CHANGE
THANKS

Originally Posted by chernabog915

Personally, this is why I don't come on this site anymore, especially around the holidays. Junior pissed off mommy, she takes his PS3 or Xbox, so he sits around all day looking at pictures of shoes he can't afford, and starts posting like mad about stupid stuff no one cares about and no one has answers to. And by the way, the original X's had the Jumpman on the back of both shoes backwards, and no one knows why really either.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats true.

but then, if u try to clean up this crappy forum, the kiddies like OP get mad.

Back
Top Bottom