Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

THIS IS BS......can we get this confirmed so i can know where i gotta go get my kicks from and wat I have to save my money on

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

THIS IS BS......can we get this confirmed so i can know where i gotta go get my kicks from and wat I have to save my money on

If Brim says they are coming out then it is confirmed buddy.

It may be just me, but I think they should make all the quickstrikes available on the flight club as well.

^^ toe box in your avy looks off..might wanna check that.. anyway Im hoping JB will come back out with the infrareds...OG color please..

Originally Posted by K20Lee

I'm wondering why everyone makes fun of people that say "september blue" when most of the websites say that that is the colorway?
Because the catalog that was out when the VI's dropped says sport, not some website that wasn't even around 17 years ago. Someone post thecatalog pic please.

well i remeber when JB made the jordan VI infareds with the jumpman on it could that be the VI's that could be comming out

Originally Posted by HUUUD

damn, what is the deal with all these privileged NT'ers dropping these little hints like they cant just say what the shoe is. I understand that some
people's livelihood may prevent them from saying but damn there has been like 5 people in here giving hints. Quit acting like females and just air it out.
Im salty.

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OGMX23

well i remeber when JB made the jordan VI infareds with the jumpman on it could that be the VI's that could be comming out

You're probably thinking of the ones made for the Katrina Auction. Also, please check your spelling before hitting the post button.

Someone on ISS said it is gonna be WHITE/infrareds, but I don't believe him. I don't think people should be claiming that they are automatically gonnacop because these could be a lot more limited than you think. I hope it isn't that limited, but you have to be realistic.

Back
Top Bottom