Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

^^Those are just the jordan inspired forces just like the jordunks from last year.
06/07/2008 Air Jordan VI Retro Olympic (limited release)
325387-161 White/Varsity Red-Green Bean-New Blue
$150.00
this sounds really really bad, like the other olympic VII's that are releasing.

$150

green bean??
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

new blue? oh lawd JB done made a new type of blue
smh.gif

its probably a mix of of blue, chutney, with a hint of mellow yellow.

And buttermuffin as well.

xretroxkickzx wrote:

$150.00

The final *classic* Air Jordan shoe to fall fowl of the random colorway treatment. Perhaps i should be amazed it took them to so long.

Why jordan brand!! They probaly going to mess up this classic 6! I mean green bean?? Waaa daaa!

I swear i seen this dude on the train today with ALL patent leather VI"s... I did a double, no i did a triple take.. They were THE worst pair of FAKEjordans i ever seen. Im not looking forward to this ****ery

Originally Posted by premium911

I swear i seen this dude on the train today with ALL patent leather VI"s... I did a double, no i did a triple take.. They were THE worst pair of FAKE jordans i ever seen. Im not looking forward to this ****ery

I got a worse story....the highschool bball season just ended in Michigan so one of the newspapers in my city (detroit) did a special on the top 5 playersin the city and on the front page of the paper they had full body shots of the kids posing with a ball or watever...but one of the kids had on some fake 8s iwas rollin when i saw it they were like black all leather with like an orange bottom

HINT HINT I SAW THE EASTBAY CATALOG PICS OF THE BLACK/INFARED DATED JUNE!!!! HINT HINT
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

HINT HINT I SAW THE EASTBAY CATALOG PICS OF THE BLACK/INFARED DATED JUNE!!!! HINT HINT
wink.gif

What happend to it releasing in May ? Pics of the catalog ?

For those of you concerned about the VIs releasing with green bean as a color, and please do not refer to them as the green bean VIs, but that's not whatthey are. They've been stated as an Olympic inspired release, think about the colors of the 5 Olympic rings, (red, green, yellow, blue, and black).Apparently a white based VI will release with the colors of the rings on the midsole, sounds creative, could be disastrous, stay tuned

Originally Posted by Tuk Low

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

wink.gif
can u post those pics? (hint,hint)
SORRY I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS SO I DIDNT SAVE THEM..... BUT THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THE OGs AND THEY WERE GS SIZE IN THE PICK AND EASTBAY WILLHAVE THEM WHEN THEY ARE OUT!

WELL ACUTUALLY IM NOT AT MY COMP RIGHT NOW BUT I WILL LOOK VERY HARD FOR THE PIC AND WILL HOPEFULLY FIND IT!
smile.gif

you sound like liars...who would honestly look at a pic of the infareds in an eastbay catalog and not take a pic...dont make this @%%$ turn out to be like thespace jam/white red xii..stop starting rumors

Back
Top Bottom