quote function not working

i've tried quoting three different post and i just get a empty post box. -finger joust...giggity- 

is anyone else having this happen to them when they try to quote a post? 

Yeah that happens to me sometimes, usually I either try again or I wait a bit and it'll work. NT sometimes acts out.

It's been acting real funny for quite some time now. You can see it in some peoples posts. Color changes, misplaced words, etc. It's pretty annoying. Hopefully the mods are aware of it and something can be done. Trying to do multiple quotes is a pain in the $%! now.

Same thing happening to me AND MY
64716e6ec48d241290d444a24592d7d74d2c1915_r.gif
ING TIME STILL AIN'T WORKING!

-The Juice

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It's been acting real funny for quite some time now. You can see it in some peoples posts. Color changes, misplaced words, etc. It's pretty annoying. Hopefully the mods are aware of it and something can be done. Trying to do multiple quotes is a pain in the $%! now.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i've tried quoting three different post and i just get a empty post box. -finger joust...giggity- 

looks like it's working for me...

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Same thing happening to me AND MY
64716e6ec48d241290d444a24592d7d74d2c1915_r.gif
ING TIME STILL AIN'T WORKING!

-The Juice

Just move to an area that's in that time zone.
Problem solved.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

grin.gif

all I do is right click quote and create a new tab and it will be fixed

they don't think it be like it do, but it does.

Is anyone elses address bar just saying niketalk.com? Not what section you're in or anything? Whenever I refresh it just takes me back to the home page smh

Back
Top Bottom