R&B Thread About Nothing

Y'all talking about Usher a couple of pages back made me dust off the gem that was his debut album (I remember my mom buying me that CD through the mail from Columbia House - now THAT is a throwback LLS). 25 years later and these joints are still bangers! This takes me back to middle school and how the boys thought they were so cool trying to mack at the girls.

This was high school.....DAYUM! Listening to this and now I am all in my thoughts wondering how an ex from back then is doing now.....SMDH

Gotta add this one also:

Last edited:
OMG, that was one of my favorites in 1990.....this, Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey and All Around The World by Lisa Stansfield got me through some stuff that year.....whenever those songs came on the radio, I tuned out from everything!

I spent a lot of my childhood years in Germany during the late 80's and early-mid 90's, and Lisa Stansfield was one of my lightweight crushes :lol:. The "Affection" album still knocks. I bought the compilation of almost her entire discography a few years ago on Itunes and just zoned out.

2468F038-EF02-4485-8FFE-66B7BBB7D633.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom