R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

yeah hopefully they get clapped and someone posts pics of their bullet riddled corpses on the Internet

my thing is this. You have to be a sick deranged **** to think “hey let me try to impress this girl at the bar by showing her crash photos and the remains of Kobe, some kids and a few other adults, Im sure that will really wow her”. Like damn. Someone with that deranged way of thinking probably gets off watching beheading and cartel torture vids.

I hope they get violated. Better yet popped for their foul actions.

my thing is this. You have to be a sick deranged **** to think “hey let me try to impress this girl at the bar by showing her crash photos and the remains of Kobe, some kids and a few other adults, Im sure that will really wow her”. Like damn. Someone with that deranged way of thinking probably gets off watching beheading and cartel torture vids.

I hope they get violated. Better yet popped for their foul actions.

that mentality or lack there of is the status quo for them. These are the types of people who are “Police officers”

that mentality or lack there of is the status quo for them. These are the types of people who are “Police officers”

It’s sickening. And not surprising it was sheriffs deputies. Those ones are always on the worst type of stuff. Where I lived in the South Bay they’ve been on that bs for years. I had to violate one last summer for trying to pull some funny stuff on my teenage son and his friend.

I’d rather those “officers” live.....live with the shame and attention that will follow then until their final days. They deserve all of it.

applaud the effort for Vanessa holding people accountable but it just brought attention to the photos and they are people now searching for them. I hope they do not resurface

o6qt9n5hikr61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom