R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

I might be early but what if Vanessa starts turning into Kris Jenner and the daughters into.... 🤔🤣

CC81D991-BECE-4219-BC5E-8B0039F9B5D0.gif

I might be early but what if Vanessa starts turning into Kris Jenner and the daughters into.... 🤔🤣
kris jenner was money hungry and loved attention from day 1

vanessa is really low key even at the height of kobe’s career. she never really capitalized on his fame, just look at how she raised the eldest one. they’re very similar. classy. plus she got all the money she could ever need.

kris jenner was money hungry and loved attention from day 1

vanessa is really low key even at the height of kobe’s career. she never really capitalized on his fame, just look at how she raised the eldest one. they’re very similar. classy. plus she got all the money she could ever need.
So video girls don't love attention and aren't money hungry‽🤣 plus Beans parents seen something they ain't like in her let stop blindly taken up for her unless you know her and do you read mind? Kris ain't get out there like that until the dad died Kourtney was not like she is until they made that shift the only reason I made the comparison is how she played and act like she cared just to turn around and do the same thing give it time you'll see people with money don't stop making money

So video girls don't love attention and aren't money hungry‽🤣 plus Beans parents seen something they ain't like in her let stop blindly taken up for her unless you know her and do you read mind? Kris ain't get out there like that until the dad died Kourtney was not like she is until they made that shift the only reason I made the comparison is how she played and act like she cared just to turn around and do the same thing give it time you'll see people with money don't stop making money
log out

I wonder, can the woman from Colorado break her silence now, since Kobe’s passing? It would be in bad taste if she does, but does the gag order change in death?

Yall remember that thread about the shenanigans going on in the Summer Olympics campus in London?

Kobe got caught lackin by TMZ.

download.jpeg-3.jpg

0727-kobe-bryant-girls-2-tmz-wm-2.jpeg.jpg

The next day Vanessa landed with a PURPOSE!

b47e3786017b6a388704059295fbc622.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Good times 🤣 🤣 🤣
I thought no one was using flip phones in 2012

Yall remember that thread about the shenanigans going on in the Summer Olympics campus in London?

Kobe got caught lackin by TMZ.

download.jpeg-3.jpg

0727-kobe-bryant-girls-2-tmz-wm-2.jpeg.jpg

The next day Vanessa landed with a PURPOSE!

b47e3786017b6a388704059295fbc622.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Good times 🤣 🤣 🤣
Kobe bagged that bad young australian swimmer joint. I still follow her now because of it lol

Back
Top Bottom