R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

IMG_20200128_222850.jpg
IMG_20200128_222852.jpg
I need one

I got 3 of my personal favorite Kobe moments. Understand I am an MJ for life dude here. The first is the dual game in 1997/98 season Dec. MJ 36, Kobe 33. That was the first time I really thought someone was close to being AS good as hyped.
The ASG in MSG. I still have the VHS tape I recorded that on. Still drinking on the Kobe haterade because I didnt want to except the future more than still relish in the present/past. Everything during that weekend was about them two guys. I never watched a lot of LA games living here in Indiana. But still I questioned the hype around Kobe. Stupid I know. I hated the fact that a guy only 2 years older than ME was actually being compared to the guy I personally tried to immulate on the court myself.
The night he dropped 55 on the Wiz (2003) was also my favorite moment. MJ in final season. Only Kobe Bryant (wearing 8s)was able to make a believer out of me that there was somebody out there in this world that could do IT just as good as he did. Its summed up but those are my 3 favs personally.
Since those moments, everything he did was great in my eyes. I no longer doubted.

Watching this postgame TNT with D Fish and Rick Fox hurt. These guys should be together with Kobe laughing and reminiscing about their playing days. Not sitting there mourning and remembering Kobe a few years after his retirement |l

Just a few words for those mentioning his rape case

the “ victim“ had friends who told cops and other investigators that she was going around bragging about the money she could get from the settlement case and all the things she would buy with the money.
she’s been bragging about the case for years, she even did a public freestyle about it. NO JOKE

the shorty lied, it was consensual, my take is she was a **** who wanted money
I still remember when they got the panties as evidence, there were other sperm residue in the panties and it didn't belong to Bryant.

I remember reading the newspaper and seen 81 points by Kobe in the box score section. I just shrugged it off as an error and continued on with my day. Went home and seen it all over ESPN.

The All Star game where he made LeBron end it but he passed and turned it over instead.

Kobe was always like Triple H to me :lol:
I hated triple H . But over time you began to love him. They were the villains. But you respected what they did and eventually cheered for them.

Funny I thought of that comparison a few weeks ago when I saw a short clip of the 60pt final game.

I remember chosing to watch his last game instead of the warriors setting the new record for wins.

I was just smiling at the tv. Was so happy for him.
Sad at the same time it was a person I watched go from boy to man and he left it all on the floor. I admired that so much. Rest well bro loads of people love u all over the world.

Found this video shared by a friend explaining some of the details in simple terms.

It really was avoidable |l

Last edited:
Been reading research on the crash and many pilots are saying the crash was avoidable
Yea kind of read into it and watched videos. With my little knowledge of aviation and interest in it, I agree with a lot of pilots, that it could of been avoided or dealt with much better/safer.

The conditions that day weren’t great, and weather can change in an instant. Even with a heli pilot as Experienced and qualified as the person piloting that heli that day, pre cautions should of been taken.

Watching and listening to the ATC of the flight, it was just rough to listen to the ending. There must of been some panic and or immediate reactions. Those helicopters, even at that age have some of the safest flight history of any helicopters. So it’s fair to doubt that it was a mechanical issue.

Did they ever it conclude what his statue at Staples gonna look like?

They should put 8 on the front, 24 on the back of the Jersey. Came in 8 and left 24. Low ceaser as middle ground for the fro and baldie. Reverse dunk pose.

Back
Top Bottom