R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

pfsp4p9te1t41.jpg

They were together for 20 years...if you think your parents life was all peachy, then you don’t know the first thing about marriage. Especially marriage while someone is famous.

As a young adult, I agreed with Ross and Drake on the “ You wasn’t shooting with me in the gym” line, but as a married man, I understand Sacrifices and she held it down for him. Stuck by him even during that Utah scandal. Sure people can say “it’s for the money,” but she could’ve been left and still cashed out, just like Jordan’s first wife. Hell even Shaq’s wife rolled out. She more then proved herself to be a real one. The line is “For better or for worse, until death do we part.”Kobe and Vanessa lived that forrreal. Nothing, but respect to her and no respect for the reporters trying to get clicks.

USweekly and any other publication spewing this BS will get no clicks from me. They can get these two middle fingers.

tenor.gif

Always wanted this piece. Had been saving up for something from Panini for a while, unfortunately now they pulled all the merch. Gonna keep saving cause I need at least one piece for my collection down the road, even if I do have to pay ridiculous second hand prices.
Yea they had some nice stuff, I was really close to pulling the trigger on one of those 2010 celebration pics they had.

I also have this one, which is pretty nice that it’s numbered only out of 24, mine is #17
C9EC5DE7-6512-49AC-B204-ED15EB5BE2E3.jpeg

Man those Huarache 2K5s were straight fire. I listened to my boys and didn’t cop back in high school, when I was trying to get fresh for the school year. I wish I didn’t because I liked them, but you know how your boys can influence back when.
If they ever retro, I’m in there! I hope they do the 2K4s again too. They need to do the black and grey color ways for both models.

Man those Huarache 2K5s were straight fire. I listened to my boys and didn’t cop back in high school, when I was trying to get fresh for the school year. I wish I didn’t because I liked them, but you know how your boys can influence back when.
If they ever retro, I’m in there! I hope they do the 2K4s again too. They need to do the black and grey color ways for both models.

what size are you? I’ve got a few pairs of his 2k4 and 2k5 hurraches

Always wanted this piece. Had been saving up for something from Panini for a while, unfortunately now they pulled all the merch. Gonna keep saving cause I need at least one piece for my collection down the road, even if I do have to pay ridiculous second hand prices.
jealous

like I mentioned earlier in the thread, I literally was about to buy his panini signed authentic jersey, mulled it over and clearly didn't pull the trigger in time

:frown:

Man I don’t hold it against Kobe Bryant for Colorado. We all make mistakes. And he gave 4 million reasons to forgive him.

I just hate how people had all the time in the world to ask him about his infidelities while he was living....

it’s amazing how Vanessa went from “you wasn’t shooting with me in the gym” to everyone comforting her.

Last edited:
Yea they had some nice stuff, I was really close to pulling the trigger on one of those 2010 celebration pics they had.

I also have this one, which is pretty nice that it’s numbered only out of 24, mine is #17
C9EC5DE7-6512-49AC-B204-ED15EB5BE2E3.jpeg

Man, glad you have those pieces. While we are on the topic, does anyone know of reputable places that might sell this kind of stuff second hand? Who knows if Panini will ever put what they have left back up on their website.

Man, glad you have those pieces. While we are on the topic, does anyone know of reputable places that might sell this kind of stuff second hand? Who knows if Panini will ever put what they have left back up on their website.
doubt they had much on hand, probably told out everything

coulda grabbed a jerseys for $900

now I bet people selling for 4-5k easy

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom