R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

Found this “Mamba Forever” Kobe rings puppet hands shirt on IG. Looks like they are on preorder. They also donated proceeds to Mamba on three fund. Kinda dope for nostalgia purpose. I remember I had the Nike one but that one didnt have rings on it. Kinda dope for $30

Picked one up during the initial release... nice tee...

IMG_3686.jpg

All the hype surrounding the last dance made wanna go check out Kobe Bryant's Muse.

It was very well done. Ended kind of abruptly for me because I'm expecting it to go all the way to his final season but it originally came out in 2015. It still covered a lot of Kobe's life beyond just basketball and it didn't shy away from the rape accusation or his struggles with Vanessa during that time. I had no idea she miscarried |l

Kobe narrates the whole thing and there's a lot of great footage. Plus the end credits have Beyonce singing over footage of Kobe with Gianna and Natalia and Vanessa...

Next thing you know somebody was cutting onions up in here

I still am in such disbelief. Hearing Pau Gasol talk about his love for his daughters on fathers day made me sad af :frown:

Bruh imma skip slap over you and report that IG page.

Last edited by a moderator:
The family/estate has been complaining about seeing pics of him/GiGi on social media platforms, as it reminds them of him, Gianna, and the other victims.

Definitely not stopping Nike.

He left an indelible imprint on the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom