R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

only time I’ll rock a rival team’s jersey. My girl never watched the Last Dance documentary, so I rewatched it with her...that episode with Kobe brought a big @&$ smile to my face when all the vets start talking about how to stop that “young Laker boy” :pimp:
3A1E657F-143E-4444-91D3-256D7C649B95.jpeg

The autopsy report was crazy. They found him in pieces and his daughter’s spine went straight though her head. The victims overall man. Sad. Just sad. Sheesh. Smh. The reports said they went out quic. Man smh.

The autopsy report was crazy. They found him in pieces and his daughter’s spine went straight though her head. The victims overall man. Sad. Just sad. Sheesh. Smh. The reports said they went out quic. Man smh.
Damn, really? That’s horrible. So there was an explosion or something?

Damn, really? That’s horrible. So there was an explosion or something?

The chopper slammed in to the mountain side and exploded killing them instantly. Smh. So bad that the bodies were scattered. They had to use fingerprints to identify KB and his daughter’s shoes to identify her. Those people really suffered I swear

That's tragic. I remember the conspiracy theorists hollering foul play. I still feel like it wasn't supposed to happen.

The chopper slammed in to the mountain side and exploded killing them instantly. Smh. So bad that the bodies were scattered. They had to use fingerprints to identify KB and his daughter’s shoes to identify her. Those people really suffered I swear
There’s already a lot of traumatizing **** in the ICU but i dont think i can handle seeing scattered body parts like that

**** helicopters

That's tragic. I remember the conspiracy theorists hollering foul play. I still feel like it wasn't supposed to happen.

I agree with you. It wasn’t and should not have happened. But at the same time like Shannon Sharpe said, “Kobe (and Co) had an appointment and the appointment he had, NOBODY misses it (death).

I blame Kobe and Co even getting on that chopper knowing and seeing that it was foggy weather. I get it. He’s done that chopper ride many times and they had a tournament to go to. Breaks my heart.

Imagine having to do this for a living man. Respect to those people in that field.

Love seeing these old clips :smokin

Edit: About the fans booing... Allen Iverson was Philadelphia’s son and don’t forget MJ was in his first all star game for the Wizards. They probably wanted either one to win the mvp instead.
1613332960928.jpeg

Last edited:
People in general didn't like the Lakers. I was a fan and remember all the hate. Everyone called Kobe arrogant.

Back
Top Bottom