RACIST NBA FANS UPSET that Mexican 10 Year old Sebastian sang National Anthem,

You know Mayweather is going to be doing his stereotypical/racist shenanigans...

For the DLH fight,
mean.gif
This wasn't racist. He was making a mockery of DLH. You'll see Mexican fighters and members of their entourage rock sombreros when entering the ring.

Was it racially insensitive? Yes. But worse than that it was just bush league and showed a tremendous lack of class. 

Huge Floyd fan but I was embarrassed by this. 

Last edited:
i'm mexican and when i seen money may come out with that ensemble i couldn't help but laugh, not offended whatsoever.

:smh: ignorant racist POS

had a feeling there was gonna be some hate.

all my _____-Americans out there. keep ya head up :smokin

You must be new to twitter. Dudes are just trolling most of the time.

The second tweet is from And 1 player AO by the way. He stays reaching for lulz

People can't still be shocked by this sort of stuff.
They aren't shocked by it but they will pretend to be because most don't know what else to say or how to react so to pretend as if their shocked but better than just ignoring it altogether.

Twitter is a cesspool for this type of garbage....you can find morons posting racist/sexist stuff about anyone coming from people of all backgrounds allll the time

Last edited:
I don't necessarily agree with the whole spreading these tweets around around the internet under the premise of shaming the tweeters - I think it just gives them the 15 minutes of fame they are looking for. That said, I do think it is worthwhile to discuss the role of social media in today's society and whether it is beneficial to our day-to-day lives. For well-adjusted, secure individuals, I think there's nothing wrong with using social media; however, use needs to be limited. The problems arise when insecure individuals utilize social media. Insecurity with one's real life situation and accomplishments lends itself to obnoxious, destructive social media use and general overuse. It's the insecure people out there who are posting the racist, misogynistic, offensive ****; it's insecure girls who are out there posting hella pictures everyday of themselves in bikinis. When other insecure people see this, they get jealous and try and compete.
I think we as a society need to place a lot less value in social networking. What does a 100 like FB status really accomplish? What are those 100 retweets really earning you? Sure, it's fine to use these sites to actually network with people you know, but to try and use them to launch yourself into a celebrity-esque position or to gain popularity is stupid.

Last edited:
Bunch of racist tools who got nothing better to do but gang up on a little kid. As a mexican american myself i find it disgusting, but im not suprised by the ignorance from these insensible fools. Little mans got more talent than any of these scum combined!

As a German Irish Norwegian Welsh Swedish American I too find this disgusting.

For some reason, a black man saying racist comments (like Francois at the OP's post) reminds me of the Clayton Bigsby character by . I don't know if I should just laugh at that person for acting like that.

You know Mayweather is going to be doing his stereotypical/racist shenanigans...

View media item 452355

For the DLH fight, :smh:

This wasn't racist. He was making a mockery of DLH. You'll see Mexican fighters and members of their entourage rock sombreros when entering the ring.

Was it racially insensitive? Yes. But worse than that it was just bush league and showed a tremendous lack of class. 

Huge Floyd fan but I was embarrassed by this. 

I'm Mexican and I thought this was hilarious, still do :lol:

Comment sections on Youtube and other sites are the gathering places for some of the worst trolls known to man. I dont have a twitter but I heard similar things about it

That kid did a good job. Thats all there is to it. 

fams ripped it.

last time i checked, America is a "all star/expansion team" with da immigrant communities scattered all over da country...

Back
Top Bottom