RACIST NBA FANS UPSET that Mexican 10 Year old Sebastian sang National Anthem,

fams ripped it.

last time i checked, America is a "all star/expansion team" with da immigrant communities scattered all over da country...

uDfagip.gif

this. and living in nyc, you see the world differently than if you come up in a racially homogeneous area...generally. furthermore, the media hugely to blame for this ignorance towards the latin american diaspora...illegal or not, they came to this country looking for better opportunities, something white people did hundreds of years ago.

btw, colbert proved this a few yrs ago. latin americans take the jobs no americans bother doing, even when they are unemployed. so anyone thinking that **** needs to sdafu and gdafo.

as if mexicans are affecting the unemployment rate :smh:

Last edited:
You know Mayweather is going to be doing his stereotypical/racist shenanigans...

View media item 452355
For the DLH fight, :smh:

You do know that they do that to market fights, right?

To promote us against them and Floyd tries to be the bad guy in order to get more pay per view buyers. If you're Mexican American or Mexican you want to buy it hoping Floyd loses.

The same way wrestling has a bunch of shenanigans.

Lil homie murdered the track. Why hate? Plus his swag was to the ceiling. He pointed at the flag and was like "still here"

Messed up man. His performance gave me goose bumps. Him being Mexican didn't even cross my mind.

Not shocked... *shrugs*

People can't still be shocked by this sort of stuff.

Bunch of racist tools who got nothing better to do but gang up on a little kid. As a mexican american myself i find it disgusting, but im not suprised by the ignorance from these insensible fools. Little mans got more talent than any of these scum combined!

That kid is from America's Got Talent. Dude made it pretty far and that is where his fame came from. From the show, is the nicest lil kid ever and it's damn ******ed why people would make a fuss over this.

Comment sections on Youtube and other sites are the gathering places for some of the worst trolls known to man. I dont have a twitter but I heard similar things about it

That kid did a good job. Thats all there is to it. 

and for da record "San Antonio" is spanish, latin culture been shaped da united states and U.N.E.N.O.

Racism will never die.

ALL OF THIS

You think he would still be getting this backlash from racist punks , if he didn't wear the mariachi uniform?

To be honest, NO

Lemme take it further, HELL NO

Just giving an example....and since when did Mexican = Race?

But I ain't arguing over a country ran by cartels :lol:
Yet that country ran by cartels you say of, offered aslyum and refuge to blacks after slavery was abolished. And that many mexican farmers offered food and shelter to ex slaves. Also were defiant againt the us army for wanting mexican famers to turnover african slaves. But im pretty sure you dont know that...?

Mayweather wearing a sombrero equates to black face.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd say Ali calling Frazier an uncle tom was worse.

Duran saying to Leonard he wanted to screw his wife (to both of their faces) is worse.

i honestly dont think he killed it tho...

Not the greatest vocal performance in the world but he's ten years old so it was pretty damn good. Plus he just carried himself so well. So much confidence. All of those factors considered, he killed it. Far more talented than your average ten year old, thats for sure :lol:

Look at how far you're reaching dude. :rofl:

Larry-Merchant-Shocked-Face-Floyd-Mayweather.jpg

WTF are you talking about man? Dude came out in clothes the color of the mexican flag and wore a hat and you're comparing it to DLH coming out in blackface?

:lol: just stop.

For real man :smh:

Mayweather wearing a sombrero equates to black face. :lol: :lol:

I'd say Ali calling Frazier an uncle tom was worse.

Duran saying to Leonard he wanted to screw his wife (to both of their faces) is worse.

:lol:, dismissive and apathetic, what was expected.

Mockery of a culture, that's why he did it... bad idea, poor execution.

Same ol' folks on this board deciding what is offensive to other cultures... :lol:

Racial insensitivity and racism is the same across the board, you guys want to sit there and put a 1-10 scale on it, :lol:

...should of left it at "Not shocked" :lol:

I see some dudes still bent about the Police Appreciation thread, salt all around, :lol:

I can sort of see them being mad he wore Mexican style cloths while doing this but still. Nationalist xenophobic attitude against a country like mexico will get you no where

:lol:, dismissive and apathetic, what was expected.

Mockery of a culture, that's why he did it... bad idea, poor execution.

Same ol' folks on this board deciding what is offensive to other cultures... :lol:

Racial insensitivity and racism is the same across the board, you guys want to sit there and put a 1-10 scale on it, :lol:

...should of left it at "Not shocked" :lol:

I see some dudes still bent about the Police Appreciation thread, salt all around, :lol:

He did it to promote a fight. No more, no less. You must not have a clue about boxing. Manny Pacquiao is called the Mexicutioner and Mexican Killer.

It's not even comparable to BHop stomping on the Puerto Rican flag against Tito Trinidad. He knew he crossed the line and apologized to puerto ricans. They're selling a fight. It's a show beyond what's in the ring. Boxing isn't supposed to be PC, just like wrestling.

And maybe you need to actually read up on black face and it's usage in the early 1900's, before you throw out comparisons like that. There is no negative history and connotation attached to Americans dressing up in a sombrero.

lol what was he thinking wearing that outfit :smh: they came at his throat like raging bulls.
hope he succeeds in life though, ignorant people like this have and will always be amongst us.

lol what was he thinking wearing that outfit :smh: they came at his throat like raging bulls.
hope he succeeds in life though, ignorant people like this have and will always be amongst us.

He did it to promote a fight. No more, no less. You must not have a clue about boxing. Manny Pacquiao is called the Mexicutioner and Mexican Killer.

It's not even comparable to BHop stomping on the Puerto Rican flag against Tito Trinidad. He knew he crossed the line and apologized to puerto ricans. They're selling a fight. It's a show beyond what's in the ring. Boxing isn't supposed to be PC, just like wrestling.

And maybe you need to actually read up on black face and it's usage in the early 1900's, before you throw out comparisons like that. There is no negative history and connotation attached to Americans dressing up in a sombrero.

Promoting a fight in his entrance attire, :lol:.

It's not remotely the same as Pacquiao being called the Mexicutioner/Mexican Killer names given to him because he beat some well respected Mexican boxers. Pacquiao didn't choose it and in fact he didn't like being called that by boxing fans and the media...

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ys-pacquiao_marquez_blog101911

I'm well read on the history of black face and it's impact on American culture. You're clearly missing the point, frankly I don't believe on calling out racism on a 1-10 scale. Racism is racism, ignorance is ignorance, etc.

There is no negative connotation attached to Americans dressing up in a sombrero? :lol:

Sounds like the one that needs to do some reading, is you, "boxing" fan.

People are being stupid on both sides of this argument. There is a humongous difference being people being RACIST and people being NATIONALIST. This is more a case of the latter. Internet got people on extra-sensitive these days.
:stoneface:

The kid is an AMERICAN.

You can still make racist statements, even if you are a so-called Nationalist.

Nobody's going to verify where the kid is from when he's wearing that outfit. Are people going to really argue that this would be much of an issue if the kid had been dressed up like a little U.S. soldier or rocked some red, white, and blue?Have only white people sang the anthem until now? Like I said... stupid on BOTH sides.

They had him out there again today. Good for San Antonio and good for the kid.

uDfagip.gif

this. and living in nyc, you see the world differently than if you come up in a racially homogeneous area...generally. furthermore, the media hugely to blame for this ignorance towards the latin american diaspora...illegal or not, they came to this country looking for better opportunities, something white people did hundreds of years ago.

btw, colbert proved this a few yrs ago. latin americans take the jobs no americans bother doing, even when they are unemployed. so anyone thinking that **** needs to sdafu and gdafo.

as if mexicans are affecting the unemployment rate :smh:

Wrong. They're taking jobs because they're working for sub human wages. They can do that when there's multitudes of them in an apartment and they use social services knowing that the taxpayer will cover them. They're a huge reason why California is in the red. Amnesty my ***.

laugh.gif
B-Hop didn't give a fu and knocked him out anyway.

Boxing has been a cruel sport for ages, a sombrero on Mayweather's head is the least of it's worries.

Ah well, this thread is gonna blow up eventually. See ya.

Back
Top Bottom