Randy Moss on Jerry Rice

On the real, I don't even think Moss is the best receiver on that TEAM

I think Wes Welker always comes with the clutch 3rd down, drive stretching catches. And he always finds himself open. If Brady looks for anyone it's Wes.Moss has his big plays, but he has too many drops IMO

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

I decided NOT to read that considering you were just running your mouth and then all of a sudden decide to go back on your word.

laugh.gif
right...anyway like i said...my bad for not clearing that uporiginally. my original point was and has been that moss is not the focal point of the new england gameplan...that was it.

like chester said, rice is more of a complete wr...and moss is more physically gifted as a wr.

On the real, I don't even think Moss is the best receiver on that TEAM

I think Wes Welker always comes with the clutch 3rd down, drive stretching catches. And he always finds himself open. If Brady looks for anyone it's Wes. Moss has his big plays, but he has too many drops IMO

welker is a very good slot, but come on. he wouldn't do %!%% without Moss opening things up for him.

Moss is the best receiver on the team, and probably the best in the league, but definitely not better than Jerry Rice

Jerry Rice will be on AM570 SOCAL next... I hope he talks about MOSS. its 1:30PM over here in LA right now.http://www.am570radio.com/main.html Click on listenlive. It's Steve Hartman, Vic the Brick Jacobs, and ex-Laker Mychal Thompson ON NOW...

he says that Moss had to step his game up after he left the Raiders because of the Patriots' "great" players..

he said he prided himself on not taking years off, bc he owed the fans..bc Vic said the greats in football don't take years off...

that's all he said about the subject of Moss.

I am so tired of this!!!
mad.gif
Jerry was consistently the best WR damn nearevery year of his whole career. Randy has one unforgettable season and thinks he is a GOAT?! Please! Give me Jerry any day!

man, i was hoping if i stayed away from this thread it would fade away. i guess not.
eyes.gif

i have no more e-energy to argue about this anymore.

Back
Top Bottom