Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Come on Wavez. You can't deny this bruh.
Even white folks reciting Baby freestyle word for word.
You don't think a song with Drake getting even more attention?
Joint is undeniable. Like I said, It's Baby & Gunna world, we just living in it.

I’m not denying that lol. This is all fine and dandy but nobody is screaming wah wah ***** I’m the baby. Nah

Have to disagree.

That was real Mainstream CMB.

What's real Cash Money to you? You're from that area, I'm not but real Cash Money to me is 96-99, 400 Degreez was 98 so that's real to me.

Can someone please to me who the **** and where the **** is Lac, Stone, Bulletproof and there's one or two others.

What's real Cash Money to you? You're from that area, I'm not but real Cash Money to me is 96-99, 400 Degreez was 98 so that's real to me.

Can someone please to me who the **** and where the **** is Lac, Stone, Bulletproof and there's one or two others.

Don't know where Lac is, but Stone and Bulletproof are both dead
holeup.png

When Cash Money was independent - Before that Universal deal.

My most fond memories were 1994-1998.

Juvie was a bounce rapper before even signing with CMR. :lol:

CMR 2000 was a struggle cake:

IMG_3792.jpg

Last edited:
Bag of dope is a banger :pimp: ...speaking of that y’all N.O. cats still on that heron like that ? Always tripped me out they was using a drug everybody knew was hard like that so recreationally/ causally :lol: :smh:

Yall made me break out an old copy of The Source Magazine from back in the early 2000s when they did an article on BG/Turks departure from Cash Money. Had to go down memory lane lol.

Back
Top Bottom