Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I definitely wanna hear what would meek do...i doubt its a diss but that would crazy if it was

Yeah curious , either drake shots about prison reform.

Kanye fits neither though lol. He’s been in the studio with drake recently and probably doesn’t know **** about Meel situation lol

“Live from Hollygroveeeeeeee” - Skip

Everybody in Fort Lauderdale was playing “A ***” diss track. They went in on Wayne :rofl::rofl:

Skip had bars tho! :sick::sick:

1B24C674-25B6-465B-B2FD-721A88C63689.jpeg

I remember this :rofl: :smokin

“Down South Georgia, boy, we the New Chopper City
We the New Chopper City, we the New Chopper City, yeah (Free B.G.)

Word to my youngin', we gone dump on you
Yeah, that dirty money, I can smell the gun powder
That's dirty money, I can smell the gun powder
He got his hoodie, with his hand in his right pocket
And you gotta watch out or it's lights out
Lights out,

516999EC-3AF6-4AF2-825F-9BC8A279895D.jpeg

hotwire me a Eddie Bauer

0A82E3FF-B1E8-42F7-8A30-8133B008773A.jpeg

And I went and got it poppin', and I let them bullets shower”

F914EE4B-5A71-4787-B809-ACCB55E6CB05.jpeg

79B99909-4658-42A8-8AE6-6CAE4ABBB403.gif

:pimp: :pimp:

I’m not denying that lol. This is all fine and dandy but nobody is screaming wah wah ***** I’m the baby. Nah

just search it on twitter.

its every ***** ig caption now.

u starting to just look like a hater mane lol

I did and if I saw a total of like 5 posts after a few minutes of scrolling. And like two of them weren’t positive about the line.

I don’t hate lil baby or his verse. That line is still trash.

Yup that’s one of the ones I saw.

We can play this game

Twitter is a horrible place to try to base anything off of anyways. People literally troll for retweets.

I did and if I saw a total of like 5 posts after a few minutes of scrolling. And like two of them weren’t positive about the line.

I don’t hate lil baby or his verse. That line is still trash.

just search ***** im the baby because “wah wah wah” is subjective in spelling.

sonically that **** just feels right and *****es already want ****** to treat them like babies :lol:. lowkey i feel like lil baby smarter than he let on he be having those same Future type lines that ****** just feel and you can’t explain why.

Bet Baby gonna take that torch from future to always have an anthem outta nowhere.

Yup that’s one of the ones I saw.

We can play this game

Twitter is a horrible place to try to base anything off of anyways. People literally troll for retweets.

lame *** ***** gonna be in the club with the poot poot face surrounded by cheeks he’s not touching meanwhile everyone else gonna be drunk screaming that **** :lol:

after reading it further he aint even diss the line

Ppl trolling for likes bro. This is no different than “black men don’t cheat” “faithful black men of Twitter” and all that other stuff ****** tweet for likes and retweets

It’s one of those “it’s so bad it’s funny so it’s actually kinda good” situations...

just search ***** im the baby because “wah wah wah” is subjective in spelling.

sonically that **** just feels right and *****es already want *****s to treat them like babies :lol:. lowkey i feel like lil baby smarter than he let on he be having those same Future type lines that *****s just feel and you can’t explain why.

Bet Baby gonna take that torch from future to always have an anthem outta nowhere.

They're obviously be facetious with those tweets

Ppl trolling for likes bro. This is no different than “black men don’t cheat” “faithful black men of Twitter” and all that other stuff *****s tweet for likes and retweets

It’s one of those “it’s so bad it’s funny so it’s actually kinda good” situations...

which is why its a genius line/moment to insert right before the chorus

Back
Top Bottom