Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yep

but Obama though

Drake was corny before rap and became some sort of womans man after. He also does a lot of tough guy talk, but he's not that.

Pusha exaggerates according to who? Drake? Drake has no street credentials to call anyone out. Who else accuses Pusha of lying and he's been out for almost 20 years. There's a reason for that.
So he doesn't get women now? His subject matter changed once his life changed. Early songs were simp anthems and heartbreaks, now he's rich and famous how's that not living his life.

Pusha speaks like he made millions selling coke instead of a few bricks, you need street credentials to call people out on lies? You're too old to believe these fairy tales :lol:

I guess before Ye signed him he was actually "standing on the shoulders of 20,000 fiends" :lol:

So he doesn't get women now? His subject matter changed once his life changed. Early songs were simp anthems and heartbreaks, now he's rich and famous how's that not living his life.

Pusha speaks like he made millions selling coke instead of a few bricks, you need street credentials to call people out on lies? You're too old to believe these fairy tales :lol:

I guess before Ye signed him he was actually "standing on the shoulders of 20,000 fiends" :lol:

Drake still make simp anthems and heartbreak songs...

He’s like Jamie Foxx character on “Players Club”. Constantly trying to save strippers from their lifestyle.

There’s nothing wrong with confessing your affection for women but, Drake is notorious for hounding women who tell him, time and time again that they don’t want him. (Based off his own lyrics)

Y’all REALLY think dudes are going to incriminate themselves with certain drug and narcotics talk? Of course it will be exaggerated. If you really speak on how much weight you sell, you’re an idiot.

Look at a buffoon like Ralo...

Pusha T and Malice are both Bahamian, too. The Bahamas is/was known as a HUGE drug trafficking export area. I’m sure they have ties within it. Whether past, or present

It’s funny how the real guy who was doing everything changed his name and is like Jesus Christ now. Which is highly respectable

:rofl: but the dude who rapping about the story didn’t do **** LOL

Loudest one in the room.....

A dude from the suburbs is questioning a dude from the hood street credibility smh. Drake the biggest lame and loser in hip hop.

Yeah you didnt need hood and street credibility together :lol:

And yall gotta stop caring whether these dudes are real or not. Its creepy. Just enjoy the music.

Yeah you didnt need hood and street credibility together :lol:

And yall gotta stop caring whether these dudes are real or not. Its creepy. Just enjoy the music.
Meant to say a hood dudes street cred. Not every dude from the hood has street cred. It shouldn’t be that hard to understand.

Kim with the hardest diss track so far. Because she’s ****ing Kim Kardashian tweeting out to 100M followers or whatever that he got kicked out for wearing fake Yeezys and they gotta go Google this ****** name after the ether. Sheesh.

Ye gotta keep all the Drake contributions and act like the track aint happen. No interviews until theres something new to talk about. Go grab Trump’s meat or something as a “free thinker”. Make people forget he came at you by doing something crazier. That’s the only way to win this. Let Pusha handle him directly.

Drake still make simp anthems and heartbreak songs...

He’s like Jamie Foxx character on “Players Club”. Constantly trying to save strippers from their lifestyle.

There’s nothing wrong with confessing your affection for women but, Drake is notorious for hounding women who tell him, time and time again that they don’t want him. (Based off his own lyrics)

Y’all REALLY think dudes are going to incriminate themselves with certain drug and narcotics talk? Of course it will be exaggerated. If you really speak on how much weight you sell, you’re an idiot.

Look at a buffoon like Ralo...

Pusha T and Malice are both Bahamian, too. The Bahamas is/was known as a HUGE drug trafficking export area. I’m sure they have ties within it. Whether past, or present

:lol:

im not gonna incriminate myself so let me exxgerate how much dope i sold instead of avoiding the topic altogether like you HAVE to rap about selling drugs

i bet jason derulo aint no ***...

:lol:

im not gonna incriminate myself so let me exxgerate how much dope i sold instead of avoiding the topic altogether like you HAVE to rap about selling drugs

i bet jason derulo aint no ***...

Same dudes have to rap about how much DRUGS they do, or exaggerate about how many women they screw, or how much “money” they have...

Yea, let’s just use the non-fiction guise for everything...

“Let me not exaggerate about how much work I sell on the streets. I’ll just exaggerate about other stuff like how much weed I smoke, pills I pop, cough syrup I sip, the women I don’t really sleep with, and money I have... when I mostly use leased cars and borrow clothing, and whatnot” :rolleyes

Lesser of evils

Ironically, I went to high school and middle school with Jason Derulo (he changed the spelling of his last name). He was always a solid, humble cat. Could hoop GOOD too

Last edited:
on 2nd thought...he might have a point.

If kanye west can tap into the donald trump fountain for publicity....why can't rhymefest tap into the kanye/drake fountain for publicity with a real cause attached to it?

first reaction is to find it corny for people to seek attention by airing out grievances on social media...but ****...this is how we communicate in 2018 so it is what it is i guess.

Same dudes have to rap about how much DRUGS they do, or exaggerate about how many women they screw, or how much “money” they have...

Yea, let’s just use the non-fiction guise for everything...

“Let me not exaggerate about how much work I sell on the streets. I’ll just exaggerate about other stuff like how much weed I smoke, pills I pop, cough syrup I sip, the women I don’t really sleep with, and money I have... when I mostly use leased cars and borrow clothing, and whatnot” :rolleyes

Lesser of evils

Ironically, I went to high school and middle school with Jason Derulo (he changed the spelling of his last name). He was always a solid, humble cat. Could hoop GOOD too

Fam I have come on here plenty of times saying how its bull**** rappers can only rap about 4-5 topics on a mainstream level.

Why aren’t ****** “allowed” to make songs about nature or space or the weather like them white boys? And when I say “allowed” I’m really asking if the fanbase would accept that or somethign just out of the norm. Even on a level of what ****** would accept it dont strictly gotta be “i move this dope and imma **** your *****”

And I specifically brought up jason derulo bc i remember distinctly on here people saying that ***** was like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom