Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

like he really gained the world and lost everything else. its hard to imagine when people present you with that metaphor but kim and his family the only real thing he has left after the money, fame and all the other extra ****.

and i guess his pops. i’d have that ***** getting check ups every week.

He's surrounded by fake mfer's and Kardashian thots. Look at their brother, look at Ye, Lamar. None of them _'s have a solid foundation and when you throw them in that circus it gets worse. **** Kanye though, he went way overboard to feel sorry for him. I've heard Common and Pusha speak about him lately and they sound like they can't help him, he's gone.

:lol: that man is cool as a cucumber for 22 years until we see him drunk.

i can see his card getting declined or sumthin and she said something about Beyonce not having to put up with this bum *** **** and ***** just lost it.

Who knew his and Hennesy’s relationship was on some jordan gatorade type ****.

still a legend tho at least its coming out a decade later when he hopefully has changed for the better and can reflect and make great art about it and not while it was happenig.

:lol: that man is cool as a cucumber for 22 years until we see him drunk.

i can see his card getting declined or sumthin and she said something about Beyonce not having to put up with this bum *** **** and ***** just lost it.

Who knew his and Hennesy’s relationship was on some jordan gatorade type ****.

still a legend tho at least its coming out a decade later when he hopefully has changed for the better and can reflect and make great art about it and not while it was happenig.
u trying to hard

U my *****
But u gotta chill

NaS is #2 on my list, I’m a fan but he’s an alcoholic. Seems like he’s drunk all the time and he’s drunk at every show I’ve seen him at.

Crazy that J Prince gotta IG, **** sounds weird. I’ll buy his book though.

u trying to hard

anyone but you allowed to say this you literally got multiple college essay length iPhone Notes about why “jay z is a snake” :lol:

not that im even mad at that its the funniest running joke on this site. but you cant say anyone tries too hard :lol:

anyone but you allowed to say this you literally got multiple college essay length iPhone Notes about why “jay z is a snake” :lol:

not that im even mad at that its the funniest running joke on this site. but you cant say anyone tries too hard :lol:
i gave valid points and facts
on jay the snake z
ur post was all opinion
big difference

Back
Top Bottom