Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He probably already has none of the originals who were around already

and Fest didnt really say anything that disputed what she said tho

this **** is just sad.

if kim and kanye ever fizzle out man. that ***** gonna be on one. he has no one left.

Dude lost him mom, then pretty much out-casted a lot of his day one friends that came up with him over the years. Him and Kim definitely don't need to fizzle out, cause you know that family will take advantage of it.

like he really gained the world and lost everything else. its hard to imagine when people present you with that metaphor but kim and his family the only real thing he has left after the money, fame and all the other extra ****.

and i guess his pops. i’d have that ***** getting check ups every week.

That should pretty much settle that :lol:

It's pretty apparent she doesn't know her husband very well

He probably already has none of the originals who were around already

and Fest didnt really say anything that disputed what she said tho

Yes he did

He said he didn't call Kanye, Kanye calls him
He has been talking to Kanye over the past two months
The charity is far from fake and he does community work

Not sure what you read

On a side note, why would he expect to be on Kanye's album producing? She doesn't know that Rhymesfest helps him write? It seems like she was talking out of her *** and knows little of their friendship and what they talk about.

Last edited:
Kim sounded real foolish and clueless before I read the Rhymefest tweet but she seems even more clueless after that. Rhymefest got her looking real dumb.

Kim sounded real foolish and clueless before I read the Rhymefest tweet but she seems even more clueless after that. Rhymefest got her looking real dumb.

It's like rap disses these days

People believe anything they hear/read and if it sounds good or funny, they run with it. Because they want to believe in their heroes and the people they idolize.

Oh :rofl: he was wearing fake Yeezy's and got kicked out. :rolleyes She typed it, so it must be true.

Has Kim done any sort of charity work other than teach young girls through out the country how to *** to succeed.

I was ready to say nas is an L magnet but actually Wasn’t that bad. He just seem faded didn’t really “stumble”

Damn Nas a drunk?

Fake news.

A ***** a lil faded with a Mic in his hands. And I say a lil cuz son was talking fine for the most part.

Naw, he constantly changes the bar. He used to agree with Uzi, then I pointed out his idol was over 30, so that would make him old. Now he tries to say 40, but his other idol is over 40.

delete1234 delete1234 when you reach 40 will you finally reach 25 mentally?
Damn :lol:

Back
Top Bottom