Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I can see Gibbs comparison too. But buck is the down south pac everybody try to say boosie is.

I can appreciate a good R&B single or 2 every so often but I can't listen to a whole album of it unless I'm with a chick.

Dream, Usher, Miguel, and Neyo are definitely appreciated though.

Dream is a genius songwriter, still writes songs and raps for artists today. Jay-z, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc

Always thought it was cool how he was able to write hits for others while still being able to do so for himself. It’s normally one or the other (Sean Garrett is a big example)

How is Dream a genius song writer, when people constantly complain about the depth of Beyonce's music. Well they did pre Lemonade.

He's made popular songs

I always liked Trouble lol

Him and Alley Boy still cool? Thought DTE had next at one point but Alley Boy f'd it up by going at TIP, Jeezy, and Gotti. They blackballed him quick! :lol:

Ho*s been screwing on the floor since prehistoric days. But if you want a dirty footdragger chic, so be it. A lot stuff people be saying nowadays don’t add up.

What was the point of this video? All these cats want boogie, a*** and t*** shotted chics, who wear designer but want her sleeping on air mattresses? Ish don’t make since.

That’s why a lot of women are wearing pants, and dudes wearing skirts nowadays. Whatever floats your boat though.

I can pull any type of chic though

How is Dream a genius song writer, when people constantly complain about the depth of Beyonce's music. Well they did pre Lemonade.

He's made popular songs
His discography speaks for itself, if writing so many massive hits doesn't take genius he wouldn't have such a lengthy career.

All he got was $24 million?
Homie shorted himself big time. Never understand why entertainers continue to accept crackhead money vs keeping the whole bag after seeing the story over and over.
3268B344-A082-464A-8A28-853EFE0E4B21.png

His reasoning I guess

Still sounds dumb.

Granted not all info can be taken at face value by the artist, But based off what he was only making three mill on average per year. So he took a lump sum ahead of time, & still owns 25% of the catalog. The company that bought it will be growing the company & trying it's hardest to raise the value of the catalogs. Not to mention it seems as if he's still getting publishing checks off those. On top of it this isn't even for the rest of his career, just music he did 07-15.

Back
Top Bottom