Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This smaller mom and pop store called Turntable CDs and DVDs. $14 and $17. Been in business for 30 years. The owner mentioned how a lot of artists over the years have come in looking for their own older albums cause they don’t have them themselves, mostly referring to a lot of those one-off No Limit artists (I’m guessing they had moved here after Katrina). Crazy stuff
can u get me chopper city in the ghetto
lost my physical
how much
also need that baller blocking soundtrack
and that album with turk inferred dots on it
how much???

can u get me chopper city in the ghetto
lost my physical
how much
also need that baller blocking soundtrack
and that album with turk inferred dots on it
how much???

I actually went there specifically for Chopper City in the Ghetto and they didn't have it :lol: copped It's All On U 1 & 2 by chance pretty much

4-ize killed this joint

3722E95C-0212-41B8-A2DA-82AA0EFF7A3F.png

Speaking of Ludacris, the Justin Beiber roast was on the other night...I forgot how the whole show became a lowkey Luda roast, everybody just kept going at him had him up there looking wild uncomfortable :lol:

dude is dumb but if he didnt act how he has acted he wouldnt be where he is so its a catch 22.

ppl not gonna let him live if this goes thru and he sits down for 3 with a headline similar to this

even if he getting convicted for probation violation and not the actual incident lol

Back
Top Bottom