Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

"Then slide through the set and fkc the JETS cause' she respect us
You think you got a winner, but you don't I bet she let us (lettuce)
Pickles, tomatos, onions, mayo, mustard, and ketchup... the works!
Driving in a aquifina truck to the club, cause Wiz told me that these bishes was thirst
Crash test dummy honey, need a helmet cause she jumping head first
It's amazing how I get so high and stay so down to Earth" :smokin:sick:

- Spitta

Radio tried to hype up a new Game single and played that **** for 35 seconds :lol: With the success of his last single, Game tryna use Jeremih and Ty$ as a cheat code.

Radio tried to hype up a new Game single and played that **** for 35 seconds :lol: Game tryna use Jeremih and Ty$ as a cheat code.
thats ur first mistake listening to the radio
even when i do listen to the radio
its satellite and either rude jude on shade45 in the afternoon
or that rock the bells channel
or that fly channel thats all late 90's and early 2000 rap and r&b

Labeling it the remix is kind of funny cause this is the OG version / verses city girls recorded for IMF before 40 and co. chopped it up.

Read about this yesterday. City Girls said they did their verses, sent it in, and when Scorpion came out, they were just listening to it to see which song it was :lol:

05/06 Gotti >>>>>

Back around this time regional music hadn't been destroyed by Viacom yet, so it was great driving to different states during track/CC season and actually hearing local music instead of non-stop Top 40

wym by ruined by vicom

Bro i'm just seeing the way twitter is treating Nicki right now, & i fully understand why artist just say **** their "Fans" and look out for themselves & do what makes them happy. the fickleness & trend hopping some of these people do is crazy, people are legit claiming that she may have a drug problem & are having a ball watching her demise.

Kendrick & Cole got it correct, Do whatever you want, don't cater to what fans ask you to do & continue to follow your vision. Because this game will eat you alive

Back
Top Bottom