Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Music' started by brivera716, Apr 20, 2017.

1. str8drop

str8drop

**** that's right :rofl::smh:

kingfoamnyc likes this.
  2. Magic33

Magic33

The Gucci stuff is baffling to me.

Those voices sound corny as hell now.

What works for you at 25 doesn't stay the same at 35. Kid N Play couldn't have flat tops at 35.

3. Hahahaha

Hahahaha formerly ballerific703

People just got tired of her. Her **** is repetitive and gimmicky. There were always reports of her being a B back then but she was hot so people had to deal with it. Now people don't so they're gonna continue to **** on her and she'll keep tweeting about numbers and awards while people laugh at her.

4. tyisny

tyisny

before i go any further into this let me say that i've never really been a nicki fan, & outside of a few verses i never thought she was spitting the way some people claimed she was. With that said at some point in the past year or two it's become the "cool" thing to bash everything she does, & the majority of it is coming from people who were sucking her off before. it's just disgusting to me that these "fans" will tur around & laugh and hope for someone's downfall at the drop of a dime, just because it's the popular thing to do.

youngthundercat and CJ616 like this.
  5. Magic33

Magic33

Nicki makes it easy and it isn't unwarranted. She says and does a lot of dumb things. Which is totally different than Gucci.

Bragging about the numbers on Black Ink Chicago

I understand promoting it before, but reporting back. See people do like me :lol:

She has probably has no team around her, because they left.

I thought it was funny when she used to get upset at Charlamange for giving her constructive criticism. Not even bashing her. Saying a song isn't good?

6. str8drop

str8drop

Just hood politics, he still got love in the city it’s just a new regime of young _’s running his old spots and he ain’t tapped in with em. Juice actually had run ins with em.

This same exact thing was going on with Shawty Lo for a min. He got his buzz up and started getting on the road doing shows etc and some new _’s from around the way saw that as a golden opportunity to set up shop in his hood and start getting money. Then he had to come back and see wassup.

When him and TI started beefing those are the _’s TI went and tapped in with :lol: he threw a big community BBQ out there and shot that video

6pac, HOU$TON and lil rabbit like this.
  7. Her and Wayne are in the same boat. Those silly repetitive bars worked for a while but eventually people woke up like "This is some BS".

6pac and Magic33 like this.
  8. tyisny

tyisny

people were literally online saying Nicki is having a breakdown, laughing & pointing at her possibly having mental issues.... these same people then act as if a family member betrayed them when said artist doesn't "fight" for them anymore.

In general i'm just sick of this entitlement fans seem to have when it comes to artist lives & decisions.

9. wavycrocket

wavycrocket

By all accounts, he was real solid with them on the music tip, and ain’t do no shady business with them dudes while giving them a bigger platform and studio (brick factory) to build a following.
    Seems they kinda just kinda feel a way with the fact that he not kicking it with them, and they feel he “phony now” since he ain’t come home back on the usual ****, and more squared up now.

Don’t think it’s beef really. They just in different directions. Peeped a comment scooter responded to where someone was saying Gucci “outgrew the streets”...and Scooter responded, how can you “outgrow the streets, they don’t move”.

10. Magic33

Magic33

:stoneface:

11. wavycrocket

wavycrocket

What’s the stoneface for? Them ***** ain’t beefin.

You got Gucci who’s clearly matured for the better on ones side after a bid....and you got the other side still concerned about street ****.

Two different directions. Thats disconnect. Not beef.

12. Proposition Joe

Proposition Joe formerly rollinwithangel

That first paragraph is why people still love J Cole. Dude be in the streets as a regular *** dude. We truly never know rappers motives, and even though I know it’s the way he’s marketed I honestly believe it’s genuine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Magic33

Magic33

One day some of these rappers will wake up

J Cole and Kendrick don't have to spend a million on jewelry. Buy 5 Rolls. They have nobody to impress.

It's at how dumb the statement is

14. nawghtyhare

nawghtyhare

Idk man
    I don’t like Rihanna or Beyoncé

15. wavycrocket

wavycrocket

Literally, one of the realest rappers.

16. str8drop

str8drop

Apparently Nicki had a Mariah Carey/TRL-esque breakdown on her radio show last lol

She scrambling something serious right now man, fame is scary

6pac and youngthundercat like this.
  17. wavycrocket

wavycrocket

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. Well I mean...it’s Young Scooter.

18. nawghtyhare

nawghtyhare

Over blown
    She was just yelling at the label
    To release the album at 9pm last night
    Instead of 9am today over the phone

19. HOU$TON

HOU$TON formerly convertibleburt

#StayWoke

6pac likes this.
  20. nawghtyhare

nawghtyhare

I don’t feel sorry for them at all
    They stay flexing on the gram
    Showing all the money they got
    Throwing it all in the club
    Showing us their new cars
    I don’t give a **** honestly

21. LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs

LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs formerly realnawf281

Companies that invest in artist making a ROI shocking

22. str8drop

str8drop

Aw okay

Thing is tho, she had already announced last week the album was pushed back to the 17th :lol:

This rollout is looking pretty sloppy

23. cashbanks

cashbanks

This is offensive as **** my man.

HOU$TON likes this.
  24. $tacy

$tacy formerly willchamberlain

Gucci 40 man :lol: we would be calling him corny like game if he was doing the **** they want him too.