Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

so whats up with all that instagram **** u was talking

“savage i was just playing”

russ knight not for all that internet capping.

I'm giving Russ a listen based off these shenanigans.

He got cats out here lookin foolish.

so whats up with all that instagram **** u was talking

“savage i was just playing”

russ knight not for all that internet capping.

Bans better worry about beating that murder charge he got on his head

He **** with Young Scooter and them tough tho so i doubt he was scared or anything

E0858B20-CCD6-4CC6-B7D8-141487096C70.png

:lol: ^^^

this is surreal.

That lineup is crazy.

Smokin hay without the Crucial Conflict-ion :smokin

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lil-wayne-is-now-the-sole-owner-of-young-money-723802/

Lil Wayne Is Now the Sole Owner of Young Money

Weezy F. Baby and the “F” is for freedom

By
CHARLES HOLMES
shutterstock_9794543ar.jpg

Owen Sweeney/Invision/AP/REX/Shutterstock

After a lengthy battle with Cash Money — his label home for his entire, decades long career — Lil Wayne is now the proud owner of Young Money, his longtime imprint. In a new Billboard cover story, Wayne reveals that he settled for an undisclosed sum, ownership of the imprint he founded and the retained its distribution deal with Republic. As a result, he will be releasing the long-awaited Tha Carter V. According to the Weezy, he didn’t let the legal drama phase him.

“I didn’t let it get to me too much,” Wayne shared. “Just the confidence in knowing that there’s always a tomorrow and I’m going to make sure that tomorrow is bright. Some people can’t go on [like] that, like, ‘OK, tomorrow will be better.’ They need it to be better right now. And thank God I didn’t, and I never did.”

Tha Carter V MC also described the status of his contentious relationship with father figure, Bryan “Birdman” Williams, after their years-long legal dispute.

“Not even just with him [Birdman], but my relationships with a lot of people have become different, just because of how different I work now,” he said. “I’m submerged in everything about myself, trying to be better at who I am. It’s something where you have to cut some things off.”

In 2015, Wayne sought to end his relationship with Cash Money and sued the company for $51 million, claiming he wasn’t compensated fairly for the fifth installment in Tha Carter series. That year the New Orleans rapper told Rolling Stone, “I’m super-numb to it, to tell you the truth,” when asked about the issues with Birdman and his label.

The Billboard interview also revealed that Wayne tried to commit suicide when he was 12-years-old after his mother forbid him from rapping. One of the upcoming Tha Carter V’s tracks, featuring a sample of Sampha’s “Indecision,” will detail the attempt, which was previously described as an accident.

I'm Not sure how this relates to Drake & Nicki but goddamn if there still signed under him he has a lot of leverage once it time to promote the album

Offset took off runnin'

Trap house, a.k.a. it's a safe house
Got rastas with choppas, my ******, they mobbers
They whipin' a brick and we watch out for coppers
You know you ain't safe you get it
Pow! Glaw!, hit a ***** with extensions
Kickin **** witcha ***** at the condo
Young ***** got stripes like a bar code
Yeah my ***** Flippa, we the Wells Fargo
I'm a real street *****, check the bio
I run to the money, good cardio
I'm smashing these ****** like Mario
Real street ***** don't like the camera
I'm kickin' boss **** up in Canada
Got a pistol on me *****, imma challenge ya
21 years old, had a challenger
I hate these ***** *** rappers
I'm shootin' you first then yo manager
Leopard Giuseppe's, walkin' around with a mammal
Eat a **** ***** like cannibal

Last edited:
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lil-wayne-is-now-the-sole-owner-of-young-money-723802/

I'm Not sure how this relates to Drake & Nicki but goddamn if there still signed under him he has a lot of leverage once it time to promote the album

man **** all the business ****.

the most intriguing thing to me here is that he talking about how that bullet he shot himself with was intentional.

if he going that deep on stuff like that we might have something here. all i ever wanted was for him to start being introspective instead of phoning it in with the ***** and skate bars

idk.

ye and the theater themselves posted it. over 2 years apart exact same poster.

that would be sum big, big cap.

Aside from Ye name being on there a few things make it funny...Common didn’t drop the Sense from his name until like 97-98...and Da Brat had funkdafied in 94; she was poppin in 94...she’d def be billed before crucial conflict and twista back then. But I’m just thinking mainstream wise...CC and Twista could have been more popping in the Chi at that time. Who knows...dope if it’s real.

Aside from Ye name being on there a few things make it funny...Common didn’t drop the Sense from his name until like 97-98...and Da Brat had funkdafied in 94; she was poppin in 94...she’d def be billed before crucial conflict and twista back then. But I’m just thinking mainstream wise...CC and Twista could have been more popping in the Chi at that time. Who knows...dope if it’s real.

that would b lame as hell if they both posted it knowing that **** aint happen :lol:

Back
Top Bottom