Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

man **** all the business ****.

the most intriguing thing to me here is that he talking about how that bullet he shot himself with was intentional.

if he going that deep on stuff like that we might have something here. all i ever wanted was for him to start being introspective instead of phoning it in with the ***** and skate bars

I remember on this song he said he attempted suicide, it was wild to me how it kinda went under the radar. I don’t ever remember him publicly talking about trying to commit suicide in a song or an interview prior to that song.

man **** all the business ****.

the most intriguing thing to me here is that he talking about how that bullet he shot himself with was intentional.

if he going that deep on stuff like that we might have something here. all i ever wanted was for him to start being introspective instead of phoning it in with the ***** and skate bars

Hell ALL those tracks he had with Streetrunner posted on that soundcloud were introspective raps, over soul samples & it was amazing. Dude really hasn't put out a real project in years outside of the FWA. Hee should have a lot to say if he wants

Skooly gotta beat this lil _ *** :lol:

aye that **** so sad bc he gonna have the run skooly should have had and there’s no real reason that skooly didnt win other than he was a few years too early lol.

travis porter 2. man they could win right now wih nothing but strip club singles every month dont even drop projects with more than 7-8 songs.

so whats up with all that instagram **** u was talking

“savage i was just playing”

russ knight not for all that internet capping.

"His point of view", it took you doing that to realize you shouldnt say **** You to some stranger repeatedly for no reason? It shouldnt take a "real *****" to explain that. **** should be common sense

It was “**** you” then I seen boy really got people and they checking ****** so now we can chop it up and the “ooooo I see where u coming from”

this looks classic already.

Marlo would serve himself best if he took the Shawty Lo, Juice Man, Young Scooter...hell, even Ralo route. Not technically good at rapping...but good production and talking real dope boy **** with a roladex of top tier trap features and producers.

Problem is...his voice don’t sound good on record...and he not as personable or unique as those cats. He got a few joints though.

Marlo would serve himself best if he took the Shawty Lo, Juice Man, Young Scooter...hell, even Ralo route. Not technically good at rapping...but good production and talking real dope boy **** with a roladex of top tier trap features and producers.

Problem is...his voice don’t sound good on record...and he not as personable or unique as those cats. He got a few joints though.

marlo got bars and wordplay, the ‘uff you mean!?

He’s wayyyyyyyyyyy better than Ralo.

Ralo is trash musically. Period. You talking about “not technically good at rapping”...

When NOBODY cares about actually lyrics/rapping anymore

Back
Top Bottom