Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This was cool.

Until he started messing up/losing his breath after rapping for 4 min straight each time

These was expensive, why would I announce it?
Why I'm showing off for her? She can't even pronounce it

:nthat:

Marlo would serve himself best if he took the Shawty Lo, Juice Man, Young Scooter...hell, even Ralo route. Not technically good at rapping...but good production and talking real dope boy **** with a roladex of top tier trap features and producers.

Problem is...his voice don’t sound good on record...and he not as personable or unique as those cats. He got a few joints though.

his voice his biggest appeal for me.

im digging that high pitched trapper falsetto lane lol

Bro every time i think it can't get worse... some **** like this happens. I would love to know which company/label is behind this guy.

Also besides this guy just trolling to get his name up... I am a Firm believer in that most of the concepts in Black Mirror are gonna be realized in our lifetimes, with that said I need to get rich & Pass before **** gets really wild on Earth :lol::lol:

Bro every time i think it can't get worse... some **** like this happens. I would love to know which company/label is behind this guy.

Also besides this guy just trolling to get his name up... I am a Firm believer in that most of the concepts in Black Mirror are gonna be realized in our lifetimes, with that said I need to get rich & Pass before **** gets really wild on Earth :lol::lol:

was just talking to my homies about this.

we at that sweet spot where we gonna get to experience the beginning where its still new and exciting and when we hit bout 60-80 is when **** gon be hitting the fan.

It's crazy that Wayne is only 35. Bruh easily has another 5 years to remain at the level hes in.

Well he’s currently an underwhelming dumpster, so it wouldn’t be hard to remain at that level

I read that and was wondering what level is that :rofl:

The little gremlin can maintain his current level for 50 years. It's just that will anyone care. He's another one where I'm wondering if his music is going to mature. Punchlines and metaphors get old.

Back
Top Bottom