Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

im not as hype for Carter V as i woulda been like 5 years ago lol but if he can deliver about 2-3 good songs thats cool with me

if carter V aint it im gone right back to No Ceilings

Order is restored!

who is mr.mosely aka mr. everything??

tenor.gif

im not as hype for Carter V as i woulda been like 5 years ago lol but if he can deliver about 2-3 good songs thats cool with me

if carter V aint it im gone right back to No Ceilings
That’s some low *** expectations bruh, but then again..you might be right :smh: Wayne has had a Eminem type decline

I’ll be honest, I’m not expecting much from Wayne on this project. But I’ll check it out cause I’m still bumpin tunes from D6, I ****ed with a few songs off there.

You talking about the same dude that told Wiz he owns his child and goes on yearly rants about BS. :lol:

People don't need to show him any special respect.

ofc not if you have no allegiance to him but Nick Cannon was making it seem like they were boys or otherwise dap when you see me status. I’m not going out of my way to disrespect the women of a ***** im at least cool with. it was wrong to even let Vlad bait him into that a decade after the fact and you “cool” with him.

Kanye and Wiz werent cool and although wrong on ye part to take it there, I believe Wiz jumped out the window with something about WAVES (pablo at the time) and Max B to even initiate contact. But Ye was ****ed up off them meds but even then if I was Wiz I woulda saw him. Lowkey thats when dude started all that MMA **** lol.

Drake is mad about Pusha/his child but hinting at ****ing Kim.

Tyson Beckford I dont even remember or actualy even knew he did something to them.

:rofl:

on top of this being incorrect it seems nobody else in here even from regions like NY and Atlanta have heard of that bozo either

Drakeo been posted in here for months. You just out of tune. And who cares if ****** from NY or Atlanta aint heard of him. That's irrelevant :lol:

****** steady flexin' money that I spent last week
Old ****** talkin' **** knowin' that it's blasphemy
Just know I got some killers that's gon' shoot and blast for me
They mad, I think I'm hurtin' they feelings
I aim it at these new boys and get to jerkin' on ******
We pull up in them new things then get to swervin' on ******

Im in the coupe with another ***** shorty
And she gonna pay me like this footage is important
Mr. mason I aint comftorable in jordans
She gonna swallow every kid that i aborted

Back
Top Bottom