Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This dude Ye said he out the sunken place.

Can't **** with him no more in any sort of way. About to start treating him like the random rappers y'all post vids of in here :lol:

Calling out Tyson, Nick, and Drake seemed like a joke. Ye need to put some base in his voice.

Last edited:
:smh: you sleeping on Mr. Mosley. Disrespectful

“I’m Luke Skywalker with this Glock, playing laser tag.....Big lasers”

:pimp:

Drakeo been posted in here for months. You just out of tune. And who cares if ****** from NY or Atlanta aint heard of him. That's irrelevant :lol:

6pac 6pac mad cause he out the loop
7CA67090-6849-401D-9DE5-5B51CB0FFC68.png

"Zoom zoom zoom I had to bleed down the block / chinky chinky you smell the stinc on my knots / feds knocking at my door they must've found another box / Shanaynay keep singing they must've found another Glock"

Damn daddy, why you hating?
Why you flexin and you know that's ten k?
I see you smirkin when my song getting played.
Put Mr. Mosley in the ghetto hall of fame.

:rofl:

I’ve seen Drakeo’s name around. Never really peeped his music and didnt know he went by Mr Mosely :lol: thought that was a whole new *****

i fw greedo though

This dude Ye said he out the sunken place.

Can't **** with him no more in any sort of way. About to start treating him like the random rappers y'all post vids of in here :lol:
Bruh there’s full pages
I just skip through
Because of the bums *** folksthat gets posted here on the daily.
Or maybe I’m washed idk anymore
Last new album I’ve fully listened to was 444

Bruh there’s full pages
I just skip through
Because of the bums *** folksthat gets posted here on the daily.
Or maybe I’m washed idk anymore
Last new album I’ve fully listened to was 444
I've accepted I'm washed in here but it's really cuz hip hop is in a **** place. It be crazy reading posts and not recognizing any of the names :lol:

Use to run wild in the music forum. It would be crazy in here. Then it became a real wasteland. Then I noticed some dudes actually did some rebuilding in here :lol:

I always said this is basically the hip hop forum and it'll reflect where hip hop is at

Last edited:
:rofl:

I’ve seen Drakeo’s name around. Never really peeped his music and didnt know he went by Mr Mosely :lol: thought that was a whole new *****

i fw greedo though
Perfect example :lol:

I actually played a few Drakeo songs and he's cool but I just skipped over every post talking about Mr. Mosely :lol: Cuz I got no clue who that is and I know y'all aint talking about Sugar Shane Mosley.

Last edited:
Been saying that Nick Cannon isn’t the cornball people make him out to be.

I tell people this all the time. I actually respect Nick Cannon. He should just quit rapping. He's better at finding talent.

Supposedly his Father is an OG Crip in South Central too.

that man duval said “i know u been dropping **** all in my wife” :rofl:

thats really what bro sounded like. he shoulda hit them up privately and respectively asked each of them for a closed door convo that goes wherever it goes. people feel like kim k aint allowed to have feelings because she got ****ed on camera so getting ignorant and violent if necessary is the only thing that will be respected. put them muscles u been tryna grow to use :lol:

Back
Top Bottom