Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ye meant well. This is the one time I see where he's coming from. But....this is a Kardashian you're defending ain't nobody gonna take you seriously, fam. :lol: wife or not.

Dude should've done this privately. Mf's go on Twitter and IG to talk to one another, like they dont have each others numbers smh.

Ye meant well. This is the one time I see where he's coming from. But....this is a Kardashian you're defending ain't nobody gonna take you seriously, fam. :lol: wife or not.

Dude should've done this privately. Mf's go on Twitter and IG to talk to one another, like they dont have each others numbers smh.

Yea, he could of easily slid in their dms to handle that. He ain’t have to go live with that ****.

Last edited:
Maaan....I did a complete 180 on Uzi. He went from a Thug-Esque clone to legit being a talented dude with some good music. I used to hate on that ****** something serious :lol:.

Then one of my GOAT’s threw him an oop with “Too much sauce”.....and I begrudgingly said...”only this one”.

Then I heard this on music choice while with this chick

I couldn’t deny it anymore. His **** go. He the only one out of them SoundCloud dudes that’s good.

Maaan....I did a complete 180 on Uzi. He went from a Thug-Esque clone to legit being a talented dude with some good music. I used to hate on that ****** something serious :lol:.

Then one of my GOAT’s threw him an oop with “Too much sauce”.....and I begrudgingly said...”only this one”.

Then I heard this on music choice while with this chick

I couldn’t deny it anymore. His **** go. He the only one out of them SoundCloud dudes that’s good.

A thug clone? When?

Bruhs last 2 mixtapes I play from beginning to end. He really has his formula down packed.

That’s what Kanye gets for makin Jesus Walks for the wrong reasons.:lol:

God don’t like flaw *****s.

Aye.

Where do humans get off thinking they know all these details about “God” :lol:

****** (or God for that matter) ain’t figure out how to stop kids in third world countries from dying of hunger hundreds of times an hour but know what color God renovates his gates and whether or not he likes the ugly he made :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom