Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Couple that with the fact that he on the Grammy board. We know what side he on.

IDK **** else about ninth & what his views are..... but why would being on the grammy board mean he's on the other side :lol:. If anything there should be more people from the culture involved if these artist really care about the grammy's like that.

I don't understand why people who don't give a **** about hip hop care about who's curating the museum.

I said a while ago that most black kids and Americans don't give a **** about hip hop. You really don't care so why should they?

That's why many of you act like this is some bloods and crips ****.

I don't understand why people who don't give a **** about hip hop care about who's curating the museum.

I said a while ago that most black kids and Americans don't give a **** about hip hop. You really don't care so why should they?

That's why many of you act like this is some bloods and crips ****.
I'm not going as far to say you shouldn't care at all, but theirs alot of other bull**** that occurs within Hip-Hop that deserves more attention than this. This aint even the first Hip-Hop museum, on top of that people loved the African American Museum and apparently the same people involved chose her. Has to be some reasoning behind it

So I mentioned new albums from Trillville and Petey Pablo a couple days ago, and last night I came across a new Bubba Sparxxx album :lol: I listened to a handful of songs on it and was surprised by the sound. I don’t recognize any of the features other than Shawn Jay from Field Mob, and Bubba Sparxxx sounds similar to Kevin Gates on some of the songs. I feel like I should be playing Def Jam Vendetta right now

Whole time thought Nivea was a sweet lil chick...but she look n sound like a washed joint from the Westside :lol:

Danger tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom